Red Bull 0 0%
Toro Rosso 0 0%
Super Aguri 0 0%
Williams 1 2.50%
Voters: 40. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread

Old 1st July 2007, 23:51   #1906
Senior - BHPian

At last Kimi gets it but I missed the race. When is the rerun or the highlights ? With Ferari winning things get more interesting in the Constructors. Hope they continue this and try to give a fight to the McLarens
Old 2nd July 2007, 10:32   #1907
Senior - BHPian

For all Ferrari fans its a welcome win after the initial races with "mc laren" edging out them. It was a sweet win for Kimi as he had to win this before being relegated to oblivion in the champ'ship stat. I was all smiles with Alonso settling for 7th (No offense Alonso fans)..its just his attitude that spuns me off...and more over being an all time Schumi fan he sucks to me.. Next race @ Silverstone will be a scorcher with Hammy viewing his first home win in his rookie season...though he is from mclaren i like this guy's attitude and skill.
Old 2nd July 2007, 12:26   #1908
BHPian

So Atlast, Ferrari is trying to catch up. Missed the race and Zak (SpeedZak) was almost kicking me for that. But after the race was over, we were all sad for the way Mclarens finished. Hamilton missed a hatrick. :Frustratti: But he can always pull another one!
Old 3rd July 2007, 16:06   #1909
BHPian

Kimi's start was good no doubt, but it was aided by the fact that he was starting from the cleaner side of the track where as Hamilton wasent.
Although Alonso made some awesome moves, I failed to understand why he kept trying to pass Nick & Fisi on the outer side of the Adelide chicane, when its a know fact that its very difficult to pass on the outside where as you have atleast some chance on the inside.
Old 3rd July 2007, 19:31   #1910
BHPian

Quote:
I failed to understand why he kept trying to pass Nick & Fisi on the outer side of the Adelide chicane, when its a know fact that its very difficult to pass on the outside where as you have atleast some chance on the inside.
Alonso was not fast enough to get on the inside , maybe he was trying to shake up nick's line by putting more of the mclaren in the BMW's mirror ??, wouldn't call it awesome driving , should have finished 4th or 5th , if he had held onto his first pass.

Schumi anyday rain or no rain ..
Old 3rd July 2007, 20:54   #1911
Senior - BHPian

Yea! I too feel that Alonso was not fast enough and for that matter even Hammy's car was not upto the ferraris and i think the 21 day testing proved quite helpful and the scarlet machines are back to their best. Alonso did try to put Nick under pressure but i did like his overtaking once which almost pushed Nick off the track and i think Alonso got caught up in too much traffic and being a Schumi fan could not feel any better . No matter what may come, Alonso can never get into the good and best driver frame to me.
Old 4th July 2007, 01:01   #1912
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by VJ_MAVRICK View Post
Yea! I too feel that Alonso was not fast enough and for that matter even Hammy's car was not upto the ferraris and i think the 21 day testing proved quite helpful and the scarlet machines are back to their best. Alonso did try to put Nick under pressure but i did like his overtaking once which almost pushed Nick off the track and i think Alonso got caught up in too much traffic and being a Schumi fan could not feel any better . No matter what may come, Alonso can never get into the good and best driver frame to me.
schumy lives on long after he has left. What passion.
Old 4th July 2007, 01:23   #1913
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by MaserQ View Post
schumy lives on long after he has left. What passion.
He is still very much alive and kicking,dont kill him at such an young age
Old 4th July 2007, 10:12   #1914
Senior - BHPian

Its amazing that Schumi has a huge fan base and it feels nice to be one among them. According to me Senna and Schumi are the best drivers with Senna scoring over Schumi on humanitarian grounds and with either of them behind the wheel Schumi scores just because of his attitude and that rocks....in the present crop Hammy might be in the league of drivers with killer instinct attitude...just my thought...no flames
Old 4th July 2007, 11:18   #1915
Senior - BHPian

I like Schumi's passion and aggression, which is lacking in the present lot of F1 drivers!

Remember, after every race win, the way he jumps with his fists in air and elates himself as if it was his first win is really a inspiration to watch!

I say, if Kimi doesn't perform well this season, Schumi should be back in action!
Old 4th July 2007, 11:31   #1916
BHPian

Arrow Inventiveness

Quote:
Originally Posted by 2theMax View Post
Alonso was not fast enough to get on the inside , maybe he was trying to shake up nick's line by putting more of the mclaren in the BMW's mirror ??, wouldn't call it awesome driving , should have finished 4th or 5th , if he had held onto his first pass.

Schumi anyday rain or no rain ..
Hamilton came from the pits, got in the slip stream of Kubica and overtook him at the same spot where Alonso was having a tough time overtaking Nick and Fisi. Alonso clearly had a faster car and I believe had he stuck on to the inside line he would have made it stick. Maybe he was a little too skeptical about the marbles on that chicane.
What baffles me is how on earth he ended up behind Nick and Fisi despite overtaking them.
Old 4th July 2007, 13:20   #1917
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by RacingForIndia View Post
What baffles me is how on earth he ended up behind Nick and Fisi despite overtaking them.
that is a result of Baldy genius.
Old 4th July 2007, 16:21   #1918
BHPian

From what I gather, when McLaren switched Alonso to a two stopper, the guys running infront of him did like wise :-)
Maybe the other ran a bit longer after Alonso pitted, there by eliminating any chance which he might have had of overtaking them in the pits. I also saw him running off the track a couple of times, so that didnt help him either.
Old 6th July 2007, 16:21   #1919
BHPian

Arrow Prediction: 2007 British GP

This is too close to call but I see a Ferrari victory here. The McLarens will be close, but if the Ferraris reliability woes are over, they will be difficult to beat.

So heres my take on the final result
1. Ferrari
2. Ferrari
3. Hamilton
4. Alonso

My predictions are void if the rains arrive, and there’s a chance of an odd shower or two on race day. Heck I don’t mind having a wet qualifying session, that’d spice things up.

Last edited by RacingForIndia : 6th July 2007 at 16:21. Reason: Spelling Mistakes :P
Old 6th July 2007, 17:02   #1920
Team-BHP Support

Updates on the pratice sessions anyone?

manson.
Closed Thread