Super Aguri 0 0%
Williams 1 2.50%
Voters: 40. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread

Old 28th May 2006, 09:03   #616
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by akg
does anyone know on which channel are they gonna show this (live or recorded) ?? don't see it listed on speedtv schedule.. although they are showing the quals.. this is ridiculuous.. why are these guys not interested in F1.. their boring Nascar races..

ag.
Speed channel dude... race will start at 6am (they calling it GP2) and there will be a repeat noon sometime... i will most likely catch the repeat. Hope you get to see the race
Old 28th May 2006, 09:54   #617
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by DaPilot
Speed channel dude... race will start at 6am (they calling it GP2) and there will be a repeat noon sometime... i will most likely catch the repeat. Hope you get to see the race
They won't show the race on Speed Channel this time. Speed channel doesn't have rights to show 5-6 races live this season including Monaco. Instead in Canada we are getting it live on TSN (ESPN 2). I don't know about USA.

Last edited by sujaylahiri : 28th May 2006 at 09:58.
Old 28th May 2006, 09:56   #618
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by prince85
Shummi is at the back of the grid.........Soo are you on pole?????, Just asking since you feel that you rule...... .Grow up kid!
I knew many Schumacher fans will be disheartened by the sudden turn of events. I feel sorry for them. Regarding me, if Kimi wins, I win. We r like brothers.
Old 28th May 2006, 10:12   #619
Senior - BHPian

Who says you cannot overtake at Monaco.Watch MS today.He is going to be at his aggressive best.

Do you people really think that a 7 time world champion,86 race winner and record pole holder will do something like that.He has nothing to prove.

Any way do you why the Stewards punished him,because they felt he braked too hard without any reason,as if he is a machine which is programed to brake according to speed,they simply gave him no room for human error.

@Sujay-If you dont understand the sport just dont talk.

Quote:
MS officially sucks now. His time of 1:13.709 was slower than Kimi Raikkonen, Alonso and Fisichella and despite that he managed to clinch the controversial pole. How retarded is that?
In fact Kimi had the fastest time of 1:13.532
go and read the qualifying format,even if MS had vanished in thin air Kimi would not have got pole by any standard of imagination.He was blocked someone else and was not on his qualifying lap when MS made that mistake.

another thing according to fastest sector times,Alonso never went faster than 17.784 sec in the last sector even when he set his best time of 1:13.662 in the second round of qualifying so there is no reason to belive he would have done so this time.
Old 28th May 2006, 10:21   #620
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by sujaylahiri
. Regarding me, if Kimi wins, I win. We r like brothers.
Oh my god, you getting funnier by the minute. Does Kimi even know he has a soo called brother is sujaylahiri???????

Someone go and tell Kimi that his brother who was lost in Kumbh-Ka-Mela is waiting for him.

Last edited by prince85 : 28th May 2006 at 10:23.
Old 28th May 2006, 10:23   #621
Senior - BHPian

Can't they fuel both the Ferrari's to the brim now? Boy that would make them run on a single stop strategy and could just maybe cause a few upsets..Maybe they could also use a new engine, cuz anyway they are penalised.

If not MS on the podium, i'd rather see anyone except Fonsi. He should have a DNF
Old 28th May 2006, 10:28   #622
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by karthik247
Can't they fuel both the Ferrari's to the brim now? Boy that would make them run on a single stop strategy and could just maybe cause a few upsets..Maybe they could also use a new engine, cuz anyway they are penalised.

If not MS on the podium, i'd rather see anyone except Fonsi. He should have a DNF
I guess they can because i believe that MS is stripped off all the timed laps that he managed in qualifying. Soo yup, he is effectively considered like all the other drivers who failed to make the cut to the top-10. I think its possible. I remember Olivier Panis winning this race some years back without making a single stop. So i think its possible.

Anyways, MS fans like me should pray for rain coz if it rains Shummi will win from wherever he starts. Heck he may even lap the guy in 2nd by the time the race gets over. MS is more popularly known as the "Rain Master"
Old 28th May 2006, 10:32   #623
Senior - BHPian

He will have to make a stop at about lap56 even if his car is filled completely. And a quick 4-5sec stop or two in between for changing tyres. Still would be fair enough to jusy maybe get into the Top 10.

One thing everyone can expect for sure the 'retirements'. And a lot of them
Old 28th May 2006, 10:35   #624
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by karthik247
He will have to make a stop at about lap56 even if his car is filled completely. And a quick 4-5sec stop or two in between for changing tyres. Still would be fair enough to jusy maybe get into the Top 10.

One thing everyone can expect for sure the 'retirements'. And a lot of them
If i remember right, a full race has been done before without a single pit stop. I don't see any reason why it can't be done again. Yup the tires would be a bloddy wreck like we have seen never before

About retirements, i feel not more than 10 cars will finish the race
Old 28th May 2006, 10:39   #625
Senior - BHPian

Ms is surely going to be on a single stopper,but the most important thing is he should get beyond turn 1 without any incidents.

I am pretty sure without incidents he will get into the points maybe even 4th or 5th with many retirements that are going to occur.
Old 28th May 2006, 11:04   #626
BHPian

Exclamation Schumi sent to P22

Eight hours after the qualifying session, the race stewarts have ruled schumi guilty of blocking the track intentionally !!!
Car data recorder showed him braking unusually hard for Rascass thereby creating a lockup.
Fisi has also been sent back !!!

www.formula1.com
www.itv-f1.com

I guess well have to restart the race prediction thread.
Do you believe a 7 time world champ who had P2 for sure would do this ???
The data says so, so I guess schumi fans will have to accept it.
Sad but true !!
Old 28th May 2006, 11:06   #627
BHPian

Location: Windsor, Canada... But still a Bombay-Boy at heart !!!

The stewards at Monaco reviewed the tape of Schumi's incident and the teams telemetry. guess what? nothing wrong with the car. schumi just wanted to cheat. hence, he goes to the back of the grid. this should shut up all schumi fans (or some of them 'wives' coz they act as if they are pretty much married to him) who think he is a briliant racer. over 10 years of watching F1 and this is by far the 2nd most despicable move I have ever seen. ( the 1st inolves Schumi as well; just ask Villneuve )
Old 28th May 2006, 11:08   #628
Senior - BHPian

Already discussed a few times over..
Check 'Race Prediction - Monaco' thread
http://www.team-bhp.com/forum/motor-...on-monaco.html

Search before posting..
Old 28th May 2006, 11:09   #629
Senior - BHPian

In that case...whre is the video?

And just a question...What if MS went into the wall causing a small accident like his front wing breaking off. Then also it would have delayed all the others right. So in that case, can MS replace the wing and start from pole cuz he had already set his best time by then..

Last edited by karthik247 : 28th May 2006 at 11:14.
Old 28th May 2006, 11:17   #630
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by ranjan united
The stewards at Monaco reviewed the tape of Schumi's incident and the teams telemetry. guess what? nothing wrong with the car. schumi just wanted to cheat. hence, he goes to the back of the grid. this should shut up all schumi fans (or some of them 'wives' coz they act as if they are pretty much married to him) who think he is a briliant racer. over 10 years of watching F1 and this is by far the 2nd most despicable move I have ever seen. ( the 1st inolves Schumi as well; just ask Villneuve )
What has to be wrong with the Car??? Shummi has clearly mentioned that he carried more speed into rascasse and couldn't slow down enough to turn into the corner. He locked his wheels up to slow down enough to make the turn but he couldn't make it. He was pushing to the limit soo there are bound to be mistakes.....Its a pure human error... HAd he banged into the barriers hard to tear his suspension apart at the minute, everyone would have termed it as a Human Error...Ferrari could have easily fixed that car up on race-day and there wouldn't have been any controversy and he would have still started from Pole. Soo whats this whole issue about something being wrong with the car????

True he engaged reverse but cmon, he couldn't blindly just reverse since there were other guys coming to finish the lap at then same time.

And about this whole issue of MS fans acting as if they are married........Well that sounds stupid of you and looks like you feel you are married to some other F1 driver other than MS for sure

You being a rank "Newbie" in T-BHP, i suggest you go through the Announcements section of T-BHP and make logical statements which makes some sense while others read

Peace

Last edited by prince85 : 28th May 2006 at 11:22.
Closed Thread