Go Back   Team-BHP > Buckle Up > Motor-Sports > Int'l Motorsport

Old 19th February 2005, 12:21   #1
BHPian

Post Rally Mexico

with solberg breaking the swedish jinx and winning the fastest rally of the season, whos going to be the one at mexico, the first dirt rally of the season

toni gardemeister is leading the points table with martin behind him by 1 point.

Rally mexico is got 44 entries, still trying to figure out whose going to be in the 2nd mitsu alongside rovi, maybe galli after his amazing drive in sweden, and yeah its gonna be great what the young Aussie driver Atkinson can do on gravel in a WRC car, he was doing well in sweden he came upto 10th oon day 2 but ended up finishing in 19th after day 3

only disappointing thing is that there are only 5 JWRC cars running in mexico

Rally Mexico entry list
papps is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21st February 2005, 19:26   #2
Tom
BHPian

man the whole rally fraternity is gonna miss Corado Provera...man i loved that guy!
Tom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25th February 2005, 13:17   #3
BHPian

pannizzi is going to be in the second mitsu car, suprising i thought galli wold be there after his drive in sweden, and i think he would be better than panizzi on gravel, well lets see how he does
Old 13th March 2005, 20:02   #4
BHPian

last day left with solberg still in the lead the last stage is gonna be interesting, its 44 km, gronholm is in second almost 30 secs behind solberg, solberg is got a comfortable lead, but i think anything can happen in the last stage, with 29 cars still running its gonna be interesting to see how many cars finish the rally

SS13 starts in about 45 min from now, and then the last stage SS14, 44 km starts in about 2 hours, check out the results on www.wrc.om