Go Back   Team-BHP > Buckle Up > Motor-Sports > Int'l Motorsport

Old 24th May 2009, 20:00   #61
BHPian

I hate Star Sports. For the first time this season, Ferrari are on the podium & they don't show the post race interview live They're showing some stupid club football instead.

Feel sorry for Kimi. I don't know why he has such rotten luck. He had a good chance of vaulting ahead of RB in the last pitstop but the slow tyre change meant that he had to be content with 3rd place.
akrish01 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24th May 2009, 20:12   #62
Team-BHP Support

I was just hoping that somehow, Fisichella would manage to finish in the points.
Rest of the race went as I had expected. The Button - Brawn combo is unbeatable at the moment.
Aditya is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 24th May 2009, 20:29   #63
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aditya View Post
I was just hoping that somehow, Fisichella would manage to finish in the points.
me too. But, Fisichella deserves a pat on the back. He drove pretty consistently today. If he would have pushed a little bit more, he would have secured the first point for Force India. I particularly liked it when he managed to overtake Alonso. BTW, what's up with Hamilton now a days? I am wondering.

Last edited by amya : 24th May 2009 at 20:31.
amya is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24th May 2009, 20:29   #64
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by akrish01 View Post
I hate Star Sports. For the first time this season, Ferrari are on the podium & they don't show the post race interview live They're showing some stupid club football instead.

Feel sorry for Kimi. I don't know why he has such rotten luck. He had a good chance of vaulting ahead of RB in the last pitstop but the slow tyre change meant that he had to be content with 3rd place.
Mate, race was telecast today in ESPN.
tifosikrishna is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 24th May 2009, 20:36   #65
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by tifosikrishna View Post
And I hated it. My cablewallah messed up something with that channel only. There were RGB bands dancing across the screen for long time. Star sports was crystal clear but they were not showing the race today.
Old 24th May 2009, 20:47   #66
Team-BHP Support

Quote:
Originally Posted by amya View Post
I particularly liked it when he managed to overtake Alonso.
Arre, that was Sutil.
Quote:
BTW, what's up with Hamilton now a days? I am wondering.
Bad shunt yesterday forced him out of qualification and he had to change the gearbox, so he started last. A strategy that didn't work and a track on which overtaking is difficult - no chance of a good finish.
It's Brawn GP's year. They're going to win.
Aditya is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 24th May 2009, 20:54   #67
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aditya View Post
Arre, that was Sutil.
Was it? ok. I particularly liked it when Force India car managed to overtake ING Renault car
Old 24th May 2009, 21:02   #68
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by tifosikrishna View Post
Makes no difference as ESPN & Star Sports belong to the same people. Today's race was shown on ESPN because Star Sports was showing French Open Live. In fact their website is espnstar.com. It's the same old idiotic Steve Slater, Paula & Steve Dawson. Feel like throwing up on their faces....Alex Yoong is ok but he always plays 2nd fiddle to Steve Slater ( I think anyone paired with Steve would be 2nd fiddle)

Last edited by akrish01 : 24th May 2009 at 21:04. Reason: added more lines instead of a new post
akrish01 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24th May 2009, 22:16   #69
BHPian

Quote:
Was it? ok. I particularly liked it when Force India car managed to overtake ING Renault car
You were sold a dummy by Steve slater there. He has absolutely no idea about whats going on in the race. What you saw was Sutil who was a lap down going past Alonso who just exited the pits.
SilentEngine is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24th May 2009, 22:34   #70
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by akrish01 View Post
Makes no difference as ESPN & Star Sports belong to the same people. Today's race was shown on ESPN because Star Sports was showing French Open Live. In fact their website is espnstar.com. It's the same old idiotic Steve Slater, Paula & Steve Dawson. Feel like throwing up on their faces....Alex Yoong is ok but he always plays 2nd fiddle to Steve Slater ( I think anyone paired with Steve would be 2nd fiddle)
I know that, but they are two different channels still. From your post, I thought you were looking for the post race press conference in STAR sports....
tifosikrishna is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 24th May 2009, 22:47   #71
Senior - BHPian

Nice to see Ferrari back in the reckoning!

Hope they can go further & clinch the 1-2 in the next race.
finneyp is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 24th May 2009, 23:32   #72
Senior - BHPian

Hard luck for force india again.Cant keep my count as to how many times this has happend now.Glad that ferrari has come back,wonder would this be enough for a championship rivalry though,
ram
ram_hyundai is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24th May 2009, 23:43   #73
BHPian

Ferraris are back! The is the first race with a well working KERS, last race their race didnt work well. Lets see in the remaining race. But, Brawn have got a great C`ship lead.
k_shanz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24th May 2009, 23:59   #74
BANNED

Quote:
Originally Posted by petrohead View Post
Good to see Ferrari making progress. Kimi could have got 2nd, that lame pitstop!
Quite true. But one thing to cheer, the prancing horse has finally awaken and is raring to go.

Force India= way to go, good to see both the cars completing the race,wish them better luck for the next race.
PAVAN KADAM is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25th May 2009, 00:04   #75
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by PAVAN KADAM View Post
Quite true. But one thing to cheer, the prancing horse has finally awaken and is raring to go.

Force India= way to go, good to see both the cars completing the race,wish them better luck for the next race.
yeah man, next time, VJM will have a good time!
k_shanz is offline   Reply With Quote