Go Back   Team-BHP > Buckle Up > Motor-Sports > Int'l Motorsport

Closed Thread

Old 30th September 2009, 20:42   #121
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by SilentEngine View Post
Thats it! Time to switch loyalties again.

As a Kimi fan, i am now homeless, please somebody hire Kimi for next year
+ 1 to that !
He is probably going to Mclaren .
Old 30th September 2009, 20:59   #122
Distinguished - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by LandCruiser View Post
Quote planetf1:
But while Haug may be open to the idea of Raikkonen rejoining McLaren, Hamilton and his father Anthony are reportedly against the idea with Hamilton stating he would be happy to keep Heikki Kovalainen as his team-mate.

What is this guy like? His dad runs the team?! I cant wait to see Kimi return and break his knuckles.
He doesn't want a competetive teammate like he has Alonso in his first year. He doesn't enjoy getting beaten by his teamate.

I will be looking forward to those Kimi-Lewis battles (rubbing my hands in glee)
Old 30th September 2009, 21:13   #123
Senior - BHPian

Half a year, nine pages and countless arguments later, the purpose of this thread is fulfilled. Alonso to Ferrari then and welcome back to Kimi from McLaren! 2010 is going to be a cracker.
Old 30th September 2009, 21:32   #124
BHPian

Finally! Cant wait for the start of 2010 season. The remaining races are going to be a lull

Last edited by redrage : 30th September 2009 at 21:35.
Old 30th September 2009, 21:35   #125
BHPian

Alonso going to fight with team mate MASSA
Hamilton going to fight with team mate KIMI. In between teammates they will fight with championships, More advantage alonso & hamilton got it.Again sad about MASSA & KIMI
Old 30th September 2009, 21:37   #126
BHPian

Infractions: 0/1 (5)

I highly doubt Mclaren would contract both Hamilton and Kimi for next year. Such an arrangement would pose multiple problems for the race outfit :

1. No primary driver unless they believe either of these drivers is less than the other.

2. Impact on Race strategies and pit stop strategies.

3. Peer rivalry could cause rift between support staff of either driver. This is something that happened some time back in Ferrari with Barrichello and Schumacher. Obviously, Barrichello was eventually sidelined by bringing in Massa.

4. Kimi is way more experienced than Lewis and has served more years with McLaren racing but recent turn of events have made Lewis the star of team. How would that pan out in terms of relations between two drivers and as a team.

Personally, All this means more fireworks in the coming season making it all that more exciting.

and I hope I am able to accept Alonso in Ferrari outfit after being a staunch hater of his for spoiling (kinda!) Schumi's last season at Ferrari...
Old 30th September 2009, 21:41   #127
Senior - BHPian

@Akhilesh - Well by that same logic, Ferrari shouldn't be using Alonso and Massa together either. Even point number four fits in. Alonso is more experienced and regarded as better than Massa but recent events have made Massa the darling at Ferrari.
Old 30th September 2009, 21:52   #128
BHPian

Im not happy at all. Despite knowing that this is gonna happen, I am somehow not reassured by Alonso coming to Ferrari :-(

Hope he Proves me wrong and does well. Im really unhappy at Kimi leaving.
Old 30th September 2009, 22:00   #129
BHPian

I read that the deal between Ferrari & alonso confirmed. IMO alonso will have sound sleep finally

Alonso to replace Raikkonen at Ferrari: Rediff Sports
Old 30th September 2009, 22:11   #130
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by KRRaj View Post
Im not happy at all. Despite knowing that this is gonna happen, I am somehow not reassured by Alonso coming to Ferrari :-(

Hope he Proves me wrong and does well. Im really unhappy at Kimi leaving.
count++;

I am also not happy seeing Alonso in Ferrari colors..
Old 30th September 2009, 22:21   #131
Distinguished - BHPian

Bye Bye Scuderia Ferrari! Hope to support you in 3 years time once the crybaby has cried enough and left the team!

Go Force India!

Unfortunately, I cannot support McLaren as long as Hamilton is there! If only Hamilton gets kicked out of McLaren! That would make me a proper McLaren supporter!

Time to change my avtar then.... :(
Old 30th September 2009, 22:27   #132
Senior - BHPian

Alonso to ferrari bad move. Raikko to Mclaren bad move.
Alonso moves to a team who so far are heading downwards. Iam not sure about 2011 but for 2010 they look like mid-fielders.
Kimi possibly the worst driver ive seen to date. A x-champion with no value. Mclaren would make a bi mistake to bring him back.
Old 30th September 2009, 22:36   #133
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by danlalan View Post
Alonso to ferrari bad move. Raikko to Mclaren bad move.
Alonso moves to a team who so far are heading downwards. Iam not sure about 2011 but for 2010 they look like mid-fielders.
How do you know Ferrari are mid-fielders in 2010? If anything, they will be the team to beat next year. They have focused completely on 2010 development from past few months, unlike other teams.

Quote:
Originally Posted by danlalan View Post
Kimi possibly the worst driver ive seen to date. A x-champion with no value. Mclaren would make a bi mistake to bring him back.
Huh? He is definitely better than the other two champions in the grid, One who lies and the other one who cheats.
Old 30th September 2009, 22:52   #134
BHPian

Infractions: 0/1 (5)

Quote:
Originally Posted by McLaren Rulez View Post
@Akhilesh - Well by that same logic, Ferrari shouldn't be using Alonso and Massa together either. Even point number four fits in. Alonso is more experienced and regarded as better than Massa but recent events have made Massa the darling at Ferrari.
Completely agree with you there...I am myself not very happy to see Alonso in Ferrari outfit. With Massa and Kimi, we had experience with aggression, but alonso and massa are both aggressive and tht would be a problem for ferrari race strategists...

...Anyways, it is just my opinion but you know how they say in hindi, "Ek Myan mein do talwarein nahi rah sakti"
Old 30th September 2009, 23:42   #135
BHPian

The inevitable happened. Is there any other team who moved a WDC out in the past like Ferrari has done? If these things happening all the while in the background I cant stop appreciate the composure Kimi has maintained and his professionalism in keeping his mouth shut and not uttering a word against Ferrari. True iceman!

Ferrari down down! May be you have reasons (commercial or otherwise) to move out Kimi but the way this has been handled lacks class.

Wish Kimi best of luck with another team hopefully McLaren or Brawn. Wonder how it will turn out with him on a Brawn and the master stroke of Ross behind him! Lewis can keep running 2 cars in McLaren all for himself.
Closed Thread