Go Back   Team-BHP > Buckle Up > Motor-Sports > Int'l Motorsport

Old 17th July 2009, 13:38   #16
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by myavu View Post
He will be known as person who made F1 cars safest in the planet and the person who put F1 whole together in jeopardy.
So itís a good move.
Let us wait for the successor. JT? Donít think the teams will agree on it.
I believe it is for the individual motor clubs to vote the new successor. The F1 teams can voice their opinions but I think they dont have the right to vote for the new F1 chief.
f1fan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19th July 2009, 18:36   #17
GTO
Team-BHP Support

I knew Mad Mosley's official retirement announcement was just around the corner, what after the mess that the recent (again!!) threats of a breakaway series. All I can say is : WHERE'S DA PARTY!

Mad Mosley single-handedly brought F1 it's most complicated, and darkest, seasons ever. Near all of his suggested rule changes were absolute RUBBISH. Leave aside the fact that us enthusiasts ended up confused, heck, Alonso himself stated he's not sure of the FIA's changing-on-a-daily-basis rule book either.

I sincerely hope that his successor is one who can drive Formula 1 successfully through the next decade.
GTO is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19th July 2009, 18:53   #18
Senior - BHPian

Well he did make significant contributions to F1 safety after '94. So credit where credit is due. Sadly, he will be better remembered for the crap that he started towards the end of his term.
McLaren Rulez is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 19th July 2009, 22:07   #19
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by GTO View Post
I knew Mad Mosley's official retirement announcement was just around the corner, what after the mess that the recent (again!!) threats of a breakaway series. All I can say is : WHERE'S DA PARTY!

Mad Mosley single-handedly brought F1 it's most complicated, and darkest, seasons ever. Near all of his suggested rule changes were absolute RUBBISH. Leave aside the fact that us enthusiasts ended up confused, heck, Alonso himself stated he's not sure of the FIA's changing-on-a-daily-basis rule book either.

I sincerely hope that his successor is one who can drive Formula 1 successfully through the next decade.
+1 to that. Offlate Max had gone way overboard. He bought on the idea of KERS and after millions of dollars down the drain, there would be no KERS from 2010.
f1fan is offline   Reply With Quote