Go Back   Team-BHP > Buckle Up > Motor-Sports > Int'l Motorsport

Old 4th September 2005, 19:36   #1
Senior - BHPian

Thumbs up Who will be F1 Champion?

This forum is heavily in favor of Kimi. So much so that they hate Alonso, who is driving superbly. Todays race was a nightmare for all Kimi's fans, so lets see how much optimism is still left. Here is a poll to see who you think will win the championship and the constructorrs title.
For me, I think Alonso has already won it, Mc Laren can only hope to win the constructors championship!
Let the poll being!!!
aseem is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 6th September 2005, 20:07   #2

Quote:
Originally Posted by aseem
This forum is heavily in favor of Kimi. So much so that they hate Alonso, who is driving superbly.
Strong words to say member's hate Alonso, don't you think? Im a Kimi fan and I don't have anything against Fernando. He has driven very good this year, but I believe, McLaren have lost the WDC more than Alonso or Renault winning it... (If this does turn out to be the case)

Raikkonen is pretty much the dominant driver in F1 now and its not Alonso or MS. Its Raikkonen and Im sure he is not about to give up, whilst there is a chance of him becoming champion and so I will not give up as well...

Take Monza for example, Kimi had the heaviest fuel load, blitz everyone in qualifying! Started 11th and was held up by JV. He then had that tyre issue (an extra stop) and he spun, but still only finished 22 seconds behind JPM, that's just amazing!!!!

Quote:
Todays race was a nightmare for all Kimi's fans, so lets see how much optimism is still left.
Take Monza for example, Kimi had the heaviest fuel load, blitz everyone in qualifying! Started 11th and was held up by JV. He then had that tyre issue (an extra stop) and he spun, but still only finished 22 seconds behind JPM, that's just amazing!!!!

Quote:
Here is a poll to see who you think will win the championship and the constructorrs title.
For me, I think Alonso has already won it, Mc Laren can only hope to win the constructors championship!
Let the poll being!!!
Kimi still and McLaren...

If Ayrton Senna had to be reborn and choose to any driver in F1 right now, it will surely be KIMI RAIKKONEN the "ICEMAN"...

he reminds me alot of my falled hero...
po10cy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 6th September 2005, 21:35   #3
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by po10cy
Though i am not a Kimi or Alonso fan,kimi's pace is more a reflection of the Mclaren's pace than him being a extra good driver.yes he is faster than montoya,but montoya is certainly not the best out there.

Out of a hundred both kimi and Alonso and nick heifeld stand a 95.MS maybe at 98(same with senna),
merve_extreme is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 7th September 2005, 16:51   #4

Quote:
Originally Posted by merve_extreme
Though i am not a Kimi or Alonso fan,kimi's pace is more a reflection of the Mclaren's pace than him being a extra good driver.yes he is faster than montoya,but montoya is certainly not the best out there.

Out of a hundred both kimi and Alonso and nick heifeld stand a 95.MS maybe at 98(same with senna),
Sure the McLaren is fast, but for him to put the car on pole with twice the amount of Fuel the Renault's had is extreme! (Turkey)

Then at Monza he carried an extra 30kg's of fuel over FA and was about 0.5 seconds faster! For every 10kg's, its about 0.2 seconds per lap penalty!

Raikkonen is super fast and more than likely the best pole driver as well right now!

Oh, Don't get me started with MS and Senna. MS is not in the 53greatest driver of all time list! That list is

Fangio, Clark, Senna. In no order....
po10cy is offline   Reply With Quote