Go Back   Team-BHP > Buckle Up > Motor-Sports > Int'l Motorsport

Old 23rd September 2005, 16:08   #16
Senior - BHPian

All I am asking is do you think if Webber had gone and made the same gesture against MS after he tried an overly aggresive overtaking move that spoilt both their races, do you think he would have gotten away with it? Prejudice should not be tolerated and all drivers should be treated equally. Thats all I am saying. I am sure many of you who have come to ideolize, pray, MS over the years, will go justify his actions at any length.
Get real folks, cheating is cheating!
aseem is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23rd September 2005, 16:15   #17
Team-BHP Support

Quote:
All I am asking is do you think if Webber had gone and made the same gesture against MS after he tried an overly aggresive overtaking move that spoilt both their races, do you think he would have gotten away with it?
Yes, he would, only because the Race Director & the Stewards are sensible enough not to waste their time on such a non issue.

So tell me Aseem, which driver do you like?
Rtech is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23rd September 2005, 17:24   #18
Senior - BHPian

Thumbs down

Quote:
Originally Posted by aseem
Get real folks, cheating is cheating!
it is called as privilage for what he is as a driver and as a human being and for what he has achived over the years.and MS did not tell the race marshals not to punish him,nor did he bribe them,whatever they decided was after hearing what both drivers had to say in the post race enquiry.and i think the marshals know better what both MS and sato had to say.

and who started this controversy.Montoya of course,and that man has a history of taking out MS(and a few other guys).first let montoya win some races that he leads(in the fastest car),learn to pass back markers without taking each other out,win a championship without criticism and then he can give advice to MS.

from what i saw in the race MS just got out of the car,gave a non-agressive knock on Sato's head and then thumbed his fist in pure dissappointment.Sato had no bad fellings for what MS did nor the marshals neither the crowd so why the hell is that monty getting so bothered?

and about that Monty and antonio incident i think it was montoya who braked earlier because he was cruising around and antonio did no realise that.

forget about what MS did,when i saw sato taking out MS at that very instant i felt like shooting a bullet through his head.cant he have a incident free race ever?

Last edited by merve_extreme : 23rd September 2005 at 17:39.
merve_extreme is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23rd September 2005, 18:08   #19
BHPian

Angry

Again a ferrari and schumi bashing thread
Why don't people look what Senna or Prost have done in past and always pinpointing Schumi. As far as JPM is concerned, he can't mind his own business and always makes some rubbish comments about others, First let him learn how to race and pass backmarkers.
No offence to anyone but speaking about gestures and behaviour, has anyone seen Kimi's aggressive behaviour with the marshals when he crashes out of races and he has a bad reputation of getting drunk in public and recently he was involved in another issue at Monza. Ron Dennis has even given a written letter to Kimi.
Kimi in trouble at Mclaren
Ron's Letter to Kimi
So shouldn't these things also be punished atleast for what Kimi does on track?
sridhar24 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23rd September 2005, 18:25   #20
Senior - BHPian

haha...Schumi fans accusing others of having a bias agianst Schumi while they go on bashing Montoya with idiotic reasoning. Woops, i forgot we are talking about god Schumacher himself.

Wht Schumi did to Sato's helmet is no big deal. It was just a lsight tap. But what bites me is the Fia's prejudices! Sato got penalised 10 grid slots while Jungle boy was handed a monetary fine. Lets see now, who was going to score more points at the end of the race...Schumi or Monty?? Secondly, Jungle boy was already a lap down for god's sake. So just goes to show how bias the scum Mosley is! Bring on GPWC!!
Deeps is online now   Reply With Quote