Go Back   Team-BHP > Buckle Up > Motor-Sports > Int'l Motorsport

Old 5th July 2004, 22:05   #1
Tom
BHPian

Thumbs up

Hope things finally improve. The replacement guy Jean T has loads of F1 and WRC experience with Ferarri and Peugeot. Lets wait and see.
Tom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 5th July 2004, 23:20   #2
GTO
Team-BHP Support

Quote:
Originally Posted by [b
Quote[/b] ]Hope things finally improve.
I'm with ya Tom. "Mad" Mosley is finally on his way out

GTO
GTO is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 8th July 2004, 00:00   #3
BHPian

i just read this on www.worldrallynews.com

All bets off for post-Mosley age
6 Jul, 15:42

Email this article
Printer friendly page

Max Mosley’s shock announcement that he will stand down as FIA President has been greeted with a conspicuous refusal to speak on the record from many leading figures in rallying, but those prepared to talk were agreed that the sport’s direction is uncertain until a replacement takes control.

BP Ford team director Malcolm Wilson said that he was “shocked” by the news, while Peugeot Sport chief Corrado Provera hinted that Formula 1 disputes were the overriding factor.

“I don’t hate Max Mosley. I respect him in a way. Our concern should be the individual who is taking over. All the answers will be from the personality taking over: will it be someone more accepting of discussion?” Provera commented.

Prodrive/Subaru Director David Lapworth struck an optimistic note.

“I think the timescale we’re working to and the things we’re working on, I don’t think there’s any need to panic. What I hope is it gives some opportunity for stability. I would like to think that if we get our house in order, things that ain’t broke won’t be fixed,” he said.
papps is offline   Reply With Quote