Go Back   Team-BHP > Around the Corner > Introduce yourself

Closed Thread

Old 28th April 2011, 21:05   #1
BHPian

Thumbs up And it begins..

Hello everyone!

I am finally a T-BHP member. I'm not going to lie. It took me about 7 tries which was around august last year, with my first user name as "Groovy"(sounds cheesy?), but I did not get approved. Then I did give up trying to be a member momentarily. Then a week back, I thought I'll give it another shot and today, my membership was approved!

A short introduction:

I am Skye, which is of course an alias.

What I do:I am a first year B Sc. Computer Science student here in Bangalore.

I love FOOTBALL! Music, and I also like to read trivia. I play a little guitar, bass and piano. But the guitar is my first and trademark instrument. Well that's it for now I guess!

I look forward to learning from all of you here and please excuse me if my idiosyncrasies are inappropriate or unusual in some weird way
Old 10th May 2011, 19:48   #2
Senior - BHPian

Default Re: And it begins..

Quote:
Originally Posted by Skye1592 View Post
Hello everyone!
Welcome Skye!

There are plenty of members here in your age group and IIRC the youngest member is 12!

7 attempts? Guess the moral is keep trying and you'll succeed!

Keep posting!
Closed Thread