Go Back   Team-BHP > Around the Corner > Introduce yourself

Closed Thread

Old 28th April 2011, 21:44   #1
BHPian

Talking I made it finally.

Hi Everyone,
It is a lovely day. First it was the message from GTO on closing the verna thread due to the uploaded official review. I was happily reading through that fantastic review, when I saw this mail from the mods approving the membership pop up. May be I was laughing a bit too loudly then because when I looked back, I saw three heads staring at me. But then that was one of those moments of life, beyond expressions.
Then I was confused. Where to start from? Should put my comments in Sam's beautiful Greek travelogue or reply to Zappos' brilliant review first or comment on Rudra's mighty restoration work? Hence decided to bore you all on this long introductory post. I thank every one for making this a wonderful place. Thanks to the moderators for letting me in. I really appreciate the hard work they are putting in the forum to keep up the quality. I will do my bit by making sure my posts clean.
Lastly a little about me, I am from Trivandrum, working in oil and gas exploration with a French company, currently in UK. Let me know if you guys have any questions on oil exploration (No, they don't give me free gas). Like every other petrol head, I realise I am normal when I see the other guys here who are more crazy than me (Expired my quota of smilies, I know). Signing off for now.
Hari
Old 28th April 2011, 21:58   #2
BHPian

Default Re: I made it finally.

Welcome to the forum 999 ! That was an interesting introduction.
Enjoy your stay here !!
Old 28th April 2011, 22:22   #3
BHPian

Talking Re: I made it finally.

Thanks Ride_4_Fortune. This is really a wonderful place.
PS: my first reply
Old 28th April 2011, 22:26   #4
Senior - BHPian

Default Re: I made it finally.

Welcome to the forum. Enjoy your stay here.
prince_pervez is offline   (1) Thanks
Closed Thread