Go Back   Team-BHP > Around the Corner > Introduce yourself

Closed Thread

Old 11th June 2011, 12:58   #1
BHPian

Cool New on TBHP

Hello All,
This is my introductory note to fellow BHPians. I am thrilled about joining this group, and thank the administrators for giving me this opportunity to share my travel experiences with the rest of the world.

I work in a corporate - a renowned multinational in Bangalore, and it was my husband who first introduced me to the Team BHP site.I loved going through the travelogues right from day one.The fact that people shared such vast experiences gave me a much needed break from my chaotic corporate life, and inspired me to take on to the roads whenever possible.

Very soon I got addicted to short weekend trips outside Bangalore. Later, with growing confidence that the roads in South India provide , I did quite a bit of travelling, covering most parts of South India in my humble Matiz - 2000 model, And now, I hope to build on this repetoire in my new Fiat Linea T-Jet Plus, which is an awesome car, once it hits the highways.
Looking forward to being inducted well into the family of Team BHP, and my first travelogue is going to be about a quick weekend getaway to Yelagiri Hills in May 2011, followed by my much ambitious trip to Patna ( my hometown) end of June 2011. Looking forward to all the inputs related to the latter though

Cheers,
Rolling Wheels
Old 16th June 2011, 00:06   #2

Default Re: Introduce yourself

Hi Rolling Wheels,

Good to know that there are more women out there who are interested in cars.. My girlfriend is a rare breed, she too goes absolutely bonkers when it comes to cars n loves to drive at blistering speed.. Anyways thanks for the msg, I will look forward to ur travelogues for sure..

Regards,
Augustine
Augustine Pius is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 16th June 2011, 09:52   #3
Senior - BHPian

Default Re: New on TBHP

Welcome to the forum. Familiarize yourself with the board rules and posting etiquette.
sachinj12 is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 17th June 2011, 12:37   #4
BHPian

Hearty welcome!! Looking forward for your travelogues.
Old 17th June 2011, 14:36   #5
Team-BHP Support

Your choice of the new car is very good. The T-Jet is a rocket indeed.
The instant you hit the GQ, you just don't want to stop!
ampere is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 17th June 2011, 14:39   #6
Senior - BHPian

Welcome to the forum. Have a pleasant stay here.
prince_pervez is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 17th June 2011, 14:43   #7
Senior - BHPian

Welcome to the most sought after auto forum.
Travelogue is one of the most read sections and looking forward to your read your valuable contribution there in addition to the rest of them.

Cheers!
volkman10 is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 18th June 2011, 16:08   #8
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by RollingWheels View Post
Hello All,
This is my introductory note to fellow BHPians.

...followed by my much ambitious trip to Patna ( my hometown) end of June 2011. Looking forward to all the inputs related to the latter though

Cheers,
Rolling Wheels
Hey RW. good to have you on board and looking forward to hearing about your Patna trip. Keep raving.
Old 21st June 2011, 10:18   #9
BHPian

Talking Re: New on TBHP

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sandy28 View Post
Hey RW. good to have you on board and looking forward to hearing about your Patna trip. Keep raving.
Hi Sandy,
Am getting excited to kick start as the day of travel is nearing ... 23rd of June it is. I hope to give a decent account of this journey which is a really ambitious one .... thanks for your pep up note
Old 22nd June 2011, 14:34   #10
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by RollingWheels View Post
Hello All,
This is my introductory note to fellow BHPians. I am thrilled about joining this group, and thank the administrators for giving me this opportunity to share my travel experiences with the rest of the world.

I work in a corporate - a renowned multinational in Bangalore, and it was my husband who first introduced me to the Team BHP site.I loved going through the travelogues right from day one.The fact that people shared such vast experiences gave me a much needed break from my chaotic corporate life, and inspired me to take on to the roads whenever possible.

Very soon I got addicted to short weekend trips outside Bangalore. Later, with growing confidence that the roads in South India provide , I did quite a bit of travelling, covering most parts of South India in my humble Matiz - 2000 model, And now, I hope to build on this repetoire in my new Fiat Linea T-Jet Plus, which is an awesome car, once it hits the highways.
Looking forward to being inducted well into the family of Team BHP, and my first travelogue is going to be about a quick weekend getaway to Yelagiri Hills in May 2011, followed by my much ambitious trip to Patna ( my hometown) end of June 2011. Looking forward to all the inputs related to the latter though

Cheers,
Rolling Wheels
Hi RW
Welcome aboard and have a blast at T-BHP. Please read the rules and do ha ve a look at the pitstop section too. Well by the way tomorrow is your Patna drive and all the best for the drive.
bye keep revving

DP
Old 22nd June 2011, 17:33   #11
BHPian

Welcome to T-BHP and best wishes for your Journey.

Enjoy yourself with safe driving and remember that T-BHP community is waiting for your Travelogue. Expecting lot of pictures and information regarding good lodging places, good food places, Bunks etc. etc. on the route.
Closed Thread