Go Back   Team-BHP > Around the Corner > Introduce yourself

Closed Thread

Old 5th August 2011, 22:18   #1
BHPian

Default Good to be a Part of T BHP

Hi BHPians

I am a 38 year old Bombay based engineer turned banker, who has been crazy about cars as far as I can remember ( starting with a diary in which I listed numbers of "foreign" cars I saw in Bombay back in the Fiat or Ambassador era).

Learnt driving as soon as I was 18, and have been fortunate to have driven a number of cars over the past 20 years - my mom's 800, my dad's company provided 118 NE, my yellow Zen (purchased second hand shortly after completing a year of work), a New Honda City and my parents Santro (which replaced their 800 after 15 years). I currently have a one year old Skoda Superb and a 5.5 year old Getz.

I have not done too much long distance driving in India, other than 2-3 Poona runs each year, occasional runs to Kashid or Alibag (not pleasurable anymore, I must say) and one Bangalore to Ooty run. Have had the pleasure of going on a few driving holidays, both in the UK (The Cotswolds and Scotland), and the States.

Have been lurking on this forum for well over a year now, and I do hope that I can contribute my two bits.

Am extremely fond of economics, especially of the libertarian kind - hence the handle

Hayek
Old 5th August 2011, 23:03   #2
BHPian

Default Re: Good to be a Part of T BHP

Welcome Hayek,

You have rich experience with a wide range of cars.

Look forward to reading your posts.

Sushil
Old 6th August 2011, 07:59   #3
BHPian

Sushil, read your posts on your Yeti with a great deal of interest. Look forward to keeping in touch.
Old 6th August 2011, 19:40   #4
BHPian

Default Re: Good to be a Part of T BHP

Thanks Hayek,

I look forward to your posts about cars and the experiences on road.

Flag me any new threads that you open.
Closed Thread