Go Back   Team-BHP > Around the Corner > Introduce yourself

Closed Thread

Old 8th August 2011, 20:09   #1
BHPian

Smile New member from Mumbai

Firstly thanks for welcoming me into the community. =)

I'm 25 years old and have started working in Mumbai quite recently. I have always loved cars and have always been admiring the exquisite models I got to see growing up in the middle east. It's my dream to own a Merc S class or a Beemer 7 series car.

My other (and bigger) passion is photography. I am looking to buy a new car soon and am waiting impatiently to click a lot of pics of it. Hopefully I can share them with you soon.
I knew of this forum before from a friend and when I started the research and reading process to buy my wheels I simply had to join, as the collective knowledge in this place is unmatched.

Thanks and looking forward to be a positive contributor to this forum in the near future.
Old 29th August 2011, 21:56   #2
Distinguished - BHPian

Default Re: New member from Mumbai

Welcome.
Quote:
Originally Posted by EagleEye View Post
Thanks and looking forward to be a positive contributor to this forum in the near future.
That will be great. But do go through the board rules.

Sutripta
Closed Thread