Go Back   Team-BHP > Around the Corner > Introduce yourself

Closed Thread

Old 20th August 2011, 10:16   #1
BHPian

Smile Yet another team-BHPian from Pune

Hello everybody,

Today's day started with me dancing at 5.30 am when I checked my membership approved mail on mobile. Wifey thought I am sleep walking (or dancing, whatever). It feels great to be on team-BHP. It took my sometime to calm down and explain wifey what it means to me.

I have an Alto and am 30, that explains my handle. It was an agonising period of 6 years between getting a driving license and getting my own set of wheels. I keep learning new things from team-BHP and looking forward to long and wonderful association with team-BHP and members.

cheers
altoman is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 20th August 2011, 15:40   #2
BHPian

Default Re: Yet another team-BHPian from Pune

Congratulations and a very warm Welcome to Team-BHP Altoman!

In which part of city do you stay. We Bhpians at pune, keep meeting frequently. Atleast once in a month.
Keep watching the Pune Tapri meets thread for our next drive/ breakfast/ dinner meet.

Happy Motoring!

regards,
Maverick79
Old 21st August 2011, 11:01   #3
BHPian

Default Re: Yet another team-BHPian from Pune

Thanks Maverick79,

I stay in Pimpri. I am looking forward to next meet of Pune bhpians meet. Missed the previous meet at Vohumann since I was not a member till then.

cya,
altoman
Closed Thread