Go Back   Team-BHP > Around the Corner > Introduce yourself

Closed Thread

Old 20th August 2011, 11:43   #1
BHPian

Default Greetings fellow BHPians

Hi everyone,
I am Jivtesh Singh from Patiala. I turned 24 today and what a marvellous birthday gift did I get. My Team-BHP membership. I am very excited to be a part of this very prestigious community. I had been going through the forum for more than 4 years now. It is such a pleasure to be among like minded people.

I am a doctor by profession and I just completed my MBBS. Now I am preparing for Post graduate exams. Being a student I didn’t have the pleasure of buying a car for myself till now but I usually drive a spare 2006 Zen which was not being used by my parents. Cars we have owned in the past include Maruti 800 ’84 and Hyundai Accent ’00.

After going through GTO’s review of the Toyota Fortuner we bought the same in July’10. I have been glued to Team-BHP ever since.
The cars I would absolutely love to own include Ferrari 458 Italia, Nissan GTR, Mercedes G wagon and Jaguar XJ. Outside of my profession I am interested in music, travelling and all kinds of gadgets.
Looking forward to many healthy and interesting discussions about what holds us all together. Cars!

Keep on Revving!
Old 20th August 2011, 12:47   #2

Default Re: Greetings fellow BHPians

Hi Dr.Jivtesh,

Warm welcome! and Wishes for a great birthday !
Let the love for Cars hold all of us together for years and years to come.
kmpbiju is offline   (1) Thanks
Closed Thread