Go Back   Team-BHP > Around the Corner > Introduce yourself

Closed Thread

Old 21st August 2011, 08:25   #1
BHPian

Smile Puneri Namaskar

A very big thank you to the mods for approving my membership. The extensive membership scrutiny process does give a feeling of achievement when you finally become a member. For me it took (wait for it ..) 6 tries

I have a Masters in Industrial Engineering degree and currently working in Oracle ERP space in Hinjewadi area. Hurray !!! Now I will get to post my views and observations in "Hinjewadi Traffic Issues" thread.

First got introduced to this forum last year when I came back from US and was shopping for new car. After reading many reviews on this forum finally decided to buy Hyundai I20 Magna. Currently completed trouble free 21000 kms in 15 months. Formerly in my different long term stints in US, I have owned couple of Toyota camry's and my prized possession was 1999 Lexus RX 300.

I have also worked for a tier 1 supplier to Toyota in US and got a first hand look at how Toyota cars are assembled in their Georgetown, Kentucky plant.
Its just amazing how Toyota maintains the quality standards.

Besides driving cars my hobbies are cooking and traveling extensively. My job is such that both of the above hobbies become useful to me when I am have to travel out of country for projects.

Looking forward to interact with all of you wonderful folks and hopefully we meet in person.
Old 21st August 2011, 09:47   #2

Default Re: Puneri Namaskar

Welcome aboard !

Hope we will get valuable experiences shared by you soon. Happy to have you in the Team-BHP family.
Old 21st August 2011, 10:48   #3
Senior - BHPian

Welcome athanedar:

I'm sure your thoughts on the "Hinjewadi Traffic Issues" will be appreciated and I'm sure you won't limit yourself to just the one item.
Your background experiance and the knowledge you have gained will be a benifit to the other members on a number of issues if you share it with us.
Old 21st August 2011, 16:06   #4
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by athanedar View Post
Looking forward to interact with all of you wonderful folks and hopefully we meet in person.
Namaskar athanedar, and welcome to TBHP! There're quite a few Punekars who meet up frequently and discuss their get togethers here:

http://www.team-bhp.com/forum/team-b...human-127.html

See you around the forum!

Cheers,
Vikram
Old 22nd August 2011, 09:53   #5
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by ArizonaJim View Post
Welcome athanedar:

I'm sure your thoughts on the "Hinjewadi Traffic Issues" will be appreciated and I'm sure you won't limit yourself to just the one item.
Your background experiance and the knowledge you have gained will be a benifit to the other members on a number of issues if you share it with us.
Sure ArizonaJim. I mentioned "Hinjewadi traffic" because thats the thing which I suffer day in and day out.

Quote:
Originally Posted by comfortablynumb View Post
Namaskar athanedar, and welcome to TBHP! There're quite a few Punekars who meet up frequently and discuss their get togethers here:

http://www.team-bhp.com/forum/team-b...human-127.html

See you around the forum!

Cheers,
Vikram
Have already added my name in Kaas meet. Looking forward to met team bhpians
Old 22nd August 2011, 12:47   #6
Senior - BHPian

Hey! Welcome! Was it your grey i20 that was being spotted of late? Look forward to meeting you!
Old 24th August 2011, 21:03   #7
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by anilisanil View Post
Hey! Welcome! Was it your grey i20 that was being spotted of late? Look forward to meeting you!
No mine is white I20.
Old 28th August 2011, 12:28   #8
BHPian

Smile Re: Puneri Namaskar

Quote:
Originally Posted by athanedar View Post
A very big thank you to the mods for approving my membership. The extensive membership scrutiny process does give a feeling of achievement when you finally become a member. For me it took (wait for it ..) 6 tries

I have a Masters in Industrial Engineering degree and currently working in Oracle ERP space in Hinjewadi area. Hurray !!! Now I will get to post my views and observations in "Hinjewadi Traffic Issues" thread.

First got introduced to this forum last year when I came back from US and was shopping for new car. After reading many reviews on this forum finally decided to buy Hyundai I20 Magna. Currently completed trouble free 21000 kms in 15 months. Formerly in my different long term stints in US, I have owned couple of Toyota camry's and my prized possession was 1999 Lexus RX 300.

I have also worked for a tier 1 supplier to Toyota in US and got a first hand look at how Toyota cars are assembled in their Georgetown, Kentucky plant.
Its just amazing how Toyota maintains the quality standards.

Besides driving cars my hobbies are cooking and traveling extensively. My job is such that both of the above hobbies become useful to me when I am have to travel out of country for projects.

Ram Ram Phavna!
Team-BHP madhe tumche swaagat aahe!
Cheers and happy BHPing!
Old 28th August 2011, 18:32   #9
BHPian

Hello all!
good to see the puneri gang!
One of the biggest blunder they did was the hinjewadi flyover itself!
IMO the highway should have a bridge to allow no hindrancee,
And the intracity traffic could do with a signal!

Its a pain during the rush hour!
Closed Thread