Go Back   Team-BHP > Around the Corner > Introduce yourself

Closed Thread

Old 26th August 2011, 10:54   #1
BHPian

Post Newbie from Bangalore

Hello mates,
Thank you welcoming me to be part of the best. Finally got myself registered after months of trials. Thanks to the moderators.
I think "cars" got into my head when I was about 12. I used to stare at the driver's routines throughout the journey to and from school.
Finally, one day i decided I had was old enough to drive. I took my dad's car for a drive without his permission. It was a Sunny Nissan. No, not on the road! It was a gated community. I returned after 15 minutes to see my dad with his hands on his head and a really angry expression on his face. I dared not to open the car door. I was ready for a sound thrashing. But as I neared him, he smiled saying "How on earth did you learn to drive?" I didn't touch the car or any other after that till I was 19. But the dream lived on.

I am 28, working as a Delivery Manager at an MNC and have an Alto Lxi. Most of my week days are spent at the monitor. Rarely do i get time to exercise to my feet. I usually do not like to take my car to office, due to the traffic in Bangalore. I am happier with my Bajaj Pulsar 150.

I enjoy long journeys and don't drive too fast. My wife gives me excellent company too. Give us any weekend, we would plunge for a long drive with our little one year old.

Wishing all of us very happy and safe years of motoring.
Old 29th August 2011, 21:49   #2
Distinguished - BHPian

Default Re: Newbie from Bangalore

So, how did you learn to drive?

Anyway, welcome. And remember, the Mods will not be as forgiving as your father if you break rules!

Sutripta
Old 29th August 2011, 22:21   #3
BANNED

Default Re: Newbie from Bangalore

Welcome to TBHP.

enjoy your stay, share your experience, learn from other and enjoy.

drive safe and wear seat belt.
Closed Thread