Go Back   Team-BHP > Around the Corner > Introduce yourself

Closed Thread

Old 26th August 2011, 14:36   #1

Default Hello Team Bhp!

Team BHP has been a life saver so far for me. I've been a member and actively using the site for the last five years now. Just never posted all that much and am thinking that I should from now. It has helped me greatly to understand the Indian car scene PLUS really assisted me on my car purchases out here.

I'm born and raised in the US, lived pretty much my whole life there (I still kinda live there i guess). I'm pretty much shuttling around from Delhi to SF every other month or so. (3-4 months in most circumstances) I love cars, and i love bikes.

Been working on cars since i was in high school and still working on cars just in a different way. In India I have a couple of cars, nothing noteworthy however, Bought my Elantra Diesel, when i came out to India in 2006. After that i picked up a Santro, Logan, Zen, and City AT. Thinking of buying a new car again in the relative future. Perhaps that Renault Fluence? Who knows?
Old 29th August 2011, 14:34   #2
GTO
Team-BHP Support

Default Re: Hello Team Bhp!

Quote:
Originally Posted by nvdisdesi View Post
Team BHP has been a life saver so far for me. I've been a member and actively using the site for the last five years now. Just never posted all that much and am thinking that I should from now. It has helped me greatly to understand the Indian car scene PLUS really assisted me on my car purchases out here.
Good to hear that, and welcome aboard! We hope to see some solid reviews & advice from you that will, in turn, assist others.

Quote:
I'm pretty much shuttling around from Delhi to SF every other month or so.
Spent a 4th July in SF and man, the fireworks display was something else.

Quote:
Perhaps that Renault Fluence? Who knows?
There's much better in the segment!
Closed Thread