Go Back   Team-BHP > Around the Corner > Introduce yourself

Closed Thread

Old 7th September 2011, 23:28   #16
Team-BHP Support

Default Re: Welcome me with open Jaws!

More seafood on the Teeb! Welcome bbs!

I envy people with Photoshop skills, being one of those who feels great pride at "successfully" masking numbers with a quick cut-paste job in MSPaint!

Welcome and look forward to many threads and posts from you.
Old 7th September 2011, 23:38   #17
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by noopster View Post
More seafood on the Teeb! Welcome bbs!
I envy people with Photoshop skills
Dude, seriously no need for envy, just get yourself a copy and play around you will love it. Its the most simple software and can get you maximum fun!

BTW hows the Vento treating you?! I really like the looks of the vento, I think post the honda city 1st gen its the most proportionate profile to look at!!
Old 8th September 2011, 09:28   #18
BHPian

Quote:
Wow so we seem to be making our own bunch of enthusiasts here.

What shops you guys at??
Hey black shark, I was with a whole list of agencies, saatchi & saatchi, percept, lowe, stark, ogilvy et al. At the moment am working in a place called Think, it's a creative hot shop good to know that you've got a venture of your own

Last edited by Rehaan : 8th September 2011 at 12:33. Reason: Fixing quote
Old 8th September 2011, 10:40   #19
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by bigblackshark View Post
I am one of those guys who thinks art is useless unless you have a good story behind it, and you guys usually write up stories to the abstract stuff we come with. So frankly u put meaning to our art Also what are you waiting for, digital is the future dont u know it already ?
Well said. I always thought that just like how matches are made in heaven, art-copy matches are made in a tavern (strictly restricted to alcohol).

I'm a pretty tech-savvy guy, so I think I can jump into the digital space soon enough, but I'm just reading up stuff, following digital gurus; soaking in all I can. So yeah, a jump is on the cards.

BTW. I work for Draft FCB+ULKA. Where you guys at?
Old 8th September 2011, 11:30   #20
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by aadithsince1980 View Post
At the moment am working in a place called Think, it's a creative hot shop good to know that you've got a venture of your own
Intresting, I guess its true the creativity in many big shops is dying with the suits taking over the creative decision, it just does not seem to move anywhere.

Quote:
Originally Posted by creative420 View Post
Well said. I always thought that just like how matches are made in heaven, art-copy matches are made in a tavern (strictly restricted to alcohol).
dont most of the big ideas usually come while at the tavern

Quote:
Nice nice! Well after having worked with a couple of digital agencies like bcwebwise and quasar, my last stint was with leo burnett where i was a part of arc worldwide which would focus on digital and btl. Now though I am on my own and run The Hungry Fish, being an independent agency lets me work with clients directly or to be the digital face of agencies that require specialized skills. It just doubles the fun

Its good to see car enthusiasts from the creative industry, usually most of the ad folks are bikers and mostly royal enfield groups is where u see the ad folks hanging out at, I used to always think i am the only deviant
Old 8th September 2011, 11:41   #21
BHPian

Quote:
Draft FCB....u must be knowing deepak pattar then

Last edited by Rehaan : 8th September 2011 at 12:34. Reason: Fixing quote
Old 8th September 2011, 12:39   #22
BHPian

Quote:
Nice nice! Well after having worked with a couple of digital agencies like bcwebwise and quasar, my last stint was with leo burnett where i was a part of arc worldwide which would focus on digital and btl. Now though I am on my own and run The Hungry Fish, being an independent agency lets me work with clients directly or to be the digital face of agencies that require specialized skills. It just doubles the fun

Its good to see car enthusiasts from the creative industry, usually most of the ad folks are bikers and mostly royal enfield groups is where u see the ad folks hanging out at, I used to always think i am the only deviant
Yeah. You've worked quite a bit with our Delhi/Mumbai office it seems.

I'm a biker too. Although, I'm yet to get my hands on dugdugi, I have a Pulsar, KB 100 and a pimped up Suzuki Samurai.

Interest with cars began when my father would just let me handle the steering of our beloved (revving in heaven) Amby. Then my brother bought a Jeep (Mahindra Commando) and whenever I would get a chance I'll take the keys and tip-toe out of the house, into the jeep, overlooking the lakes of Bhopal from top of the hill.

I'm yet to buy a car of my own. Wanted to buy a used hatch in Bangalore, but this market is something huh. So saving some money for a new car rather. Jazz rules the heart. Hopefully she'll be mine with the next year's appraisal.

Quote:
Draft FCB....u must be knowing deepak pattar then
Yup, he's a very dear friend who sits right next to me. Wonderful, funny, hard-working chap to work with.
Old 8th September 2011, 14:41   #23
BHPian

Quote:
Yup, he's a very dear friend who sits right next to me. Wonderful, funny, hard-working chap to work with.
Small SMALL world! give him a BIG hi from aadhitya...his old copy partner :P and he'll tell you a thing or two about my drive and rides

Last edited by Rehaan : 9th September 2011 at 11:59. Reason: Fixing quote again. Make sure you retain the [QU0TE] tag at the start AND end of the text you wish to quote. Cheers.
Closed Thread