Go Back   Team-BHP > Around the Corner > Introduce yourself

Closed Thread

Old 10th September 2011, 20:37   #1
BHPian

Default Eagerly Awaited Moment!

Its a nice feeling, I am almost smiling as I am punching the keys. The site which was my only authentic link to the Indian Automotive Scene during those long gloomy evenings of Eastern European winters, would now see me figuring right in it!
The emotional ups and downs that I suffered during all those moments reading others' posts - guess drove me to get registered and now I have a voice!!
Greetings to all my wonderful colleagues here and looking forward to spending some constructive moments here!
Old 10th September 2011, 21:48   #2
BHPian

Default Re: Eagerly Awaited Moment!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Charioteer View Post
Its a nice feeling, I am almost smiling as I am punching the keys. The site which was my only authentic link to the Indian Automotive Scene during those long gloomy evenings of Eastern European winters, would now see me figuring right in it!
The emotional ups and downs that I suffered during all those moments reading others' posts - guess drove me to get registered and now I have a voice!!
Greetings to all my wonderful colleagues here and looking forward to spending some constructive moments here!
Welcome aboard! Let me be the first to welcome you! Take a look around and enjoy your stay. Drive safe. Tell us more on your Govt. Job. I suspect it to be someway related to the Services correct?
Old 13th September 2011, 11:32   #3
BHPian

Default Re: Eagerly Awaited Moment!

Quote:
Welcome aboard! Let me be the first to welcome you!
Hey Thanks AK!
Quote:
Tell us more on your Govt. Job. I suspect it to be someway related to the Services correct?
Not exactly, but I have interacted with those guys earlier and it was sure good fun ! Now I am sub contracting, mostly services, for the govt agencies, they have a tremendous shortage of manpower. That's good for people like me
Closed Thread