Go Back   Team-BHP > Around the Corner > Introduce yourself

Closed Thread

Old 13th September 2011, 11:59   #1
BHPian

Smile Hi There!

Big Hi to fellow BHPians
I am Avinash. I work as Researcher with a policy institute in New Delhi. I am about to complete 31 in less than two months.

I have been in Delhi for last nine years. Came here to study in JNU.
Ambarnath, Maharashtra is my hometown. So I am continuously living the Mumbai vs. Delhi battle! (of course in its positive sense, I like both these cities now)

I recently bought my Sunshine Yellow, Tata Nano. I live in the same premises as my office . So I do not need the car every day but I now I was getting tired of haggling with the Autowallahs for the weekend and occasional evening outings with friends. Nano was finalised because me and my better half decided against taking a big loan for a car that was not going to be used everyday.

It's of course needless to say the Team-BHP helped in a big way in reaching that decision. I especially thank BHPian SVSantosh for this thread that details Nano ownership experience.

Looking forward to learning about cars and other things in life from you all, cheers!
Old 13th September 2011, 12:57   #2
BHPian

Default Re: Hi There!

Welcome aboard Avingodb. This forum is a storehouse of information. Hope to hear a lot from you about your Nano in time to come.
Old 13th September 2011, 15:51   #3
BHPian

welcome to the forum. Will look forward to an ownership review for your tata nano
Old 13th September 2011, 23:33   #4

Hi Friends

I am myetios. I am happy to be here. I am an Engineering graduate and a Business Management post graduate. I stay in Delhi.
I feel privileged to have been honored with the team-BHP membership. I am a frequent visitor to the website and had always appreciated the sincere comments from the members.
I own Wagon R and Toyota ETIOS is my second car. Toyota and myself have some things in common. Tyoota made ETIOS pehli baar (first time). I became a writer pehli baar(first time).
I specialize in maruti Wagon R and Toyota ETIOS as I own both of them.
I hope we will all learn from each others experiences.
Best Regards
myetios

Last edited by GTO : 22nd February 2012 at 13:44. Reason: Please don't attempt to market your own website or blog
Closed Thread