Go Back   Team-BHP > Around the Corner > Introduce yourself

Closed Thread

Old 16th September 2011, 22:34   #1
Senior - BHPian

Default Hello All, Finally

Yep finally managed to muster some thought process to initiate a brief introduction of myself.
This is Mahesh Kora, born & brought up in Bangalore. Been in the city & staying in the same house from 1983. Fast & Willing motorcyles are my keen interests. Honed my riding skills on a Luna TFR Plus & Dad's Lambretta. Moved on to own my first motorcycle during my last year in College, picked up a Rajyam 350 HT which served me for a good couple of years. Was one of the very first few customers who bought the Eliminator in Bangalore. Disappointed, moved back to Rajyam. Been owning one since 2003 which has been currently restored to resemble a US Spec 1975, 350 B. You can find the photos in BHP Garage. Took me 8 long years (yep am yet to pen in a thread on that).
Lust for more speed saw me picking up my First Superbike, Yamaha FZ-1. Would start an ownership thread (something that am promising myself). My daily runner is my black bandicoot, Maruti Swift DDIS.

Came across this esteemed forum while using Googling out certain stuff on Jeeps and ever since it has got me hooked. Contains immense loads of information for which would want to convey my sincere thanks to GTO & Co.

Guess it took me nearly 2 years+4 days to introduce myself. Would like to say Super thanks to all of the community/forum users in here.
Old 18th September 2011, 15:55   #2
BHPian

Default Re: Hello All, Finally

Finally the introduction happened.
But waiting eagerly for the restoration piece of information
Old 18th September 2011, 17:59   #3
Senior - BHPian

Default Re: Hello All, Finally

Quote:
Originally Posted by rk_sans View Post
But waiting eagerly for the restoration piece of information
Well Santosh, am still trying to frame on how to present it, pretty sure not everyone would love to read it like a diary which would be very easy for me.
Closed Thread