Go Back   Team-BHP > Around the Corner > Introduce yourself

Closed Thread

Old 25th September 2011, 17:27   #1
BHPian

Default Greetings from Chennai

This is Naveen. On the introduction part, I work in the ITES sector as a Manager. Been a petrol head as long as i remember, started purchasing (with dad's money ofcourse!) automags since i was in 6th Std. The first ones were MotorIndia, later upgraded to Autocar/Overdrive etc. It first started as a drool session with the pics of exotics, then later moved on reading the contents. You can imagine the looks that i got when reading automags, when my friends were, to put it ligthly not reading the same stuff .
Got to know about Tbhp from these automags and was a silent reader for almost 3 years now.
In earlier days, i was being chauffered around in the good old amby and the premier Padmini. Later after getting into work, I got myself a P180 UG4. Looking forward to buying a simple Hatch.

Thats about me. Happy to be a part of this community.
Old 30th September 2011, 22:46   #2
Senior - BHPian

Default Re: Greetings from Chennai

Quote:
Originally Posted by knaveen View Post
This is Naveen.
Welcome to the Team, Naveen!

You seem to have been bitten hard by the petrol head bug at a young age, just like most of us here on TBHP!

Cheers!
Old 1st October 2011, 02:41   #3
BHPian

Default Re: Greetings from Chennai

Welcome aboard mate! another chennai ite joining in. Nice to see your passion and you are in the right place! Enjoy your stay, good luck with your hatch search. Post your Search/TD/Booking/Buying/long-Term ownership experience.

Drive safe. Wear seatbelts. Wear a helmet.
AlphaKilo is offline   (1) Thanks
Closed Thread