Go Back   Team-BHP > Around the Corner > Introduce yourself

Closed Thread

Old 13th October 2011, 20:59   #1
BHPian

Thumbs up Here i come. A long wait but a sweet fruit at the end

Hello all,
I cant tell when was i more happy? When i got my degree or when i got my 1st car or when i had a baby or today when my Team BHP membership got approved?

I am Dr Manas Madaan from the holy city of amritsar and currently working near chandigarh. My love affair with team BHP started about a year back when i decided to upgrade my car. Lots of confusion but this site came to my rescue. I have made a number of attempts to register (lost count of the exact number) and finally today i am successful.

i am a big car buff and daily spend about 2 hrs on this site ( has lead to number of fights with my wife). My interests outside cars are, cricket, badminton, swimming, travelling, adventure activities, music and movies

A big hello o everyone and thanks to all those whose posts helped me immensely in my decision
CHEERS
Closed Thread