Team-BHP - konnichi wa BHPians
Team-BHP

Team-BHP (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/)
-   Introduce yourself (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/introduce-yourself/)
-   -   konnichi wa BHPians (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/introduce-yourself/113055-konnichi-wa-bhpians.html)

Hey PetrolHeads!

After having been rejected a couple of times (:Frustrati) I have finally got inducted into the great den of Petrolheads.

I am a Mechanical Engineer by Qualification and also by Profession. I am working in the India Research Center of Renault Nissan with the Crash & Advanced Engineering Team (Nissan Specifically). I have been fanatical about everything that helps us in mobility but I have always had a penchant towards Cars.
I love to read about the Engineering that goes into making the moving beasts and I am an absolute Motorsport Buff, F1 and WTCC in particular.
I have been part of various AutoQuizzes both conducting them and contributing questions.
Muscle (Pony) Cars are my favorite, Camaro being the eye-candy inspite of losing out in the race against the Mustangs and Chargers.

Lookin forward to contribute and to learn a lot through this amazing Platform.

Vroooom!!:D

Quote:

Originally Posted by MuscleCarBuff (Post 2621243)
Hey PetrolHeads!

After having been rejected a couple of times (:Frustrati) I have finally got inducted into the great den of Petrolheads.

I am a Mechanical Engineer by Qualification and also by Profession. I am working in the India Research Center of Renault Nissan with the Crash & Advanced Engineering Team (Nissan Specifically). I have been fanatical about everything that helps us in mobility but I have always had a penchant towards Cars.
I love to read about the Engineering that goes into making the moving beasts and I am an absolute Motorsport Buff, F1 and WTCC in particular.
I have been part of various AutoQuizzes both conducting them and contributing questions.
Muscle (Pony) Cars are my favorite, Camaro being the eye-candy inspite of losing out in the race against the Mustangs and Chargers.

Lookin forward to contribute and to learn a lot through this amazing Platform.

Vroooom!!:D

Hi Muscle

Welcome to the gang - petrol heads is right!

This is a greaaaat forum of like minded folks - the commonality being cars - we hope to hear a lot from you - Konnichi -wa is a japanese term for something - i forget for what

Chill

:thumbs up

Konnichi wa is an informal "Hi" in Japanese.
Sure you will hear a lot dear fellow BhPian.

Mr. MuscleCarBuff! Wonderful to see you here! i am sure you can share your experiences at working with the Hardworking Japs and stylish French. Have a nice time. Drive safe.

Konnichiwa MuscleCarBuff. kurumano senmon forum e youkoso. Yoroshiku Onegaishimasu.

Quote:

Welcome!

I used to love the Charger when it was launched, however now I feel that the current Camaro has blown the competition away. Wish Chevy would launch it in India.

Arigatou gozaimasu

Now before this turns into a Japanese-training forum we must start talking about Camaro.
Yes the Charger was a great and credible competitor but the 1976 Camaro Z28 tops my list of cars with character and attitude (Bumblebee was a camaro afterall and not a charger :) ).
New fifth Generation Camaro sure is a great Package and does justice to the great DNA. Thumbs up to the guys at GM. Hope I get to see one on Indian Roads soon.
Are they showing it at the Delhi Autoexpo?
(:OT)

Quote:

Originally Posted by MuscleCarBuff (Post 2621281)
Konnichi wa is an informal "Hi" in Japanese.

not exactly true.

Konnichiwa - good afternoon
Konbanwa-good evening

and ofcourse ohayo Gozaimasu - good morning.

Quote:

Hey PetrolHeads!

I am a Mechanical Engineer by Qualification and also by Profession. I am working in the India Research Center of Renault Nissan with the Crash & Advanced Engineering Team (Nissan Specifically). I have been fanatical about everything that helps us in mobility but I have always had a penchant towards Cars...

Welcome to the forum Muscle Car Buff! Great to have you here!

You could be of great assistance to us when it comes to those numerous debates on accidents and the list of endless possibilities that led to such accidents, both of which seem to be widely discussed off-late, with several inputs from many knowledgeable members.

Do take a quick peak at the Announcement's section before proceeding. ;)

Have a pleasant stay and always buckle-up! *thumbs up*

Quote:

Originally Posted by guyfrmblr (Post 2621488)
Konnichiwa MuscleCarBuff. kurumano senmon forum e youkoso. Yoroshiku Onegaishimasu.

Ya, Suzuki Yamaha kawasaki honda nakamichi mitsubishi and some sushi. That's the Japanese welcome from my side. enjoy yamatomo. :)

Hi MuscleCarBUff,

Warm welcome to the bunch of car nuts. Hope you have a nice time in the beautiful forum.

Quote:

Originally Posted by esteem_lover (Post 2622027)
Ya, Suzuki Yamaha kawasaki honda nakamichi mitsubishi and some sushi. That's the Japanese welcome from my side. enjoy yamatomo. :)

@ E_L, akai aiwa sony sansui :uncontrol . This is my Japanes thanks to you for the your witty welcome to MuscleCarBuff. Had a hearty laugh Bro.

Konnichi wa !!

Welcome aboard MuscleCarBuff !! Welcome to this great world of petrolheads ! You are surely in for ride here and you are gonna love it !!