Go Back   Team-BHP > Around the Corner > Introduce yourself

Closed Thread

Old 3rd January 2012, 10:44   #1

Default Hello TeamBhp

Finally here and glad to be part of this select group of Petrolheads.
I am a person of limited technical knowledge but I know what I need to know.
As you can see from my garage, I have a wide range of vehicles but my pride and joy is my 450BHP+ SkodaRS. It is the baby of my garage and one of the main reasons I hopped on board is to share the toil and the pleasure she is all about.
Happy 2012 to you all.
PowerFool
Old 3rd January 2012, 22:42   #2
Senior - BHPian

Default Re: Hello TeamBhp

Quote:
Originally Posted by PowerFool View Post
As you can see from my garage, I have a wide range of vehicles but my pride and joy is my 450BHP+ SkodaRS. It is the baby of my garage and one of the main reasons I hopped on board is to share the toil and the pleasure she is all about.
Happy 2012 to you all.
PowerFool
Welcome aboard. A year back an Indian automobile magazine featured a silver Octy RS which they claimed puts out 500 bhp. Was this your car by any chance?
Old 4th January 2012, 00:11   #3
Team-BHP Support

Default Re: Hello TeamBhp

Haha! Great username

Hop on over to the "Modifications" section and show us your ride in a new thread there! (This thread will auto-lock after a few weeks).

Keen to hear more about the RS...

cya around,
R
Rehaan is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 4th January 2012, 09:12   #4

Quote:
Originally Posted by predatorwheelz

Welcome aboard. A year back an Indian automobile magazine featured a silver Octy RS which they claimed puts out 500 bhp. Was this your car by any chance?
Thank you for the welcome. No, as you have correctly said it was "claimed" at 500 but mine is dynoed. Also it is motorable and reliable and has now clocked more than 1400km without any need to look under the hood. It's a complete package of engine, brakes and suspension all caliberated, setup and working together; no cut and paste job here. I'll post details when I get a lil more used to the TeamBhp site n format.
Old 4th January 2012, 09:28   #5

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rehaan
Haha! Great username

Hop on over to the "Modifications" section and show us your ride in a new thread there! (This thread will auto-lock after a few weeks).

Keen to hear more about the RS...

cya around,
R
Thank you for your appreciation. I am still trying to get to grips with the site n format but will definitely post details as I am hoping it will be an eye opener and a giant leap on the learning curve for Power Fools pan India. Having said that, I am simply the "sponsor" and all credit is due to my tuner who has delivered as promised. See you soon and thanks for the tip.
Closed Thread