Go Back   Team-BHP > Around the Corner > Introduce yourself

Closed Thread

Old 27th January 2012, 02:33   #1

Post Vanakkam from Chennai

Hello Team-BHP.

I have to tell you how ridiculously joyous I feel everytime I spot a 'TEAM-BHP' sticker in someone's car, and cannot tell you how badly I wanted one on mine.

Having said that, I don't have a penchant for stickers, as a matter of fact, I am extremely choosy about what goes to the skin of my car, though it is losing the shine now, which would be redone in a few days and will be adorning it with
"got BHP" sticker soon enough.

Also, I would like sincerely thank and express my excitement on being accepted the third time. My love for cars starts when I was 8, let go of the handbrake and slope-crashed the car on to the wall. Yes, the dad was pissed, but aren't they all?

Also, I don't come here boasting and bubbling of knowledge of tech features, tunings, body contouring, but indeed to embark on a journey of learning and up my knowledge.

I drive a pretty modest i10 Magna, 2008, and sadly the one without the sunroof. I am also closing looking at the possibility of a Audi, of course pre-owned and well maintained to relive my 'transporter' visions, but that's for another day.

Waseem
Old 4th February 2012, 21:05   #2
Team-BHP Support

Default Re: Vanakkam from Chennai

Hi Waseem, welcome onboard. I am sure many many folks have been made aware of Team-BHP thorough the stickers. They are really good.

Each one of us a student and learns from each other as they share their knowledge. No issues if you are not an expert -- we don't have to be.

Welcome again & do go through the rules section to familiarize yourself with the do's & don'ts
Closed Thread