Go Back   Team-BHP > Around the Corner > Introduce yourself

Closed Thread

Old 1st February 2012, 19:01   #1
BHPian

Default On cloud 9, finally a Bhpian

Hi everyone,
This is Uday Nayak, a Taurean from Bengaluru. I have finally made it to the Team Bhp, an exclusive group. Thanks a ton to the moderators for making my dream come true.
I have tried many times in the past to be a part of this group and have always found replies posted saying I need to try one more time. But my never give up attitude has finally paid off and now I am a proud Team Bhpian.
I have been browsing through this forum for the past one year and have gained lots of knowledge from the fellow Bhpians. With this information, I could lay my hands on a MS Baleno which I now own since 3 months. My other steed is a Yezdi Roadking bike from 1995. I had a Hero Puch for 3 years earlier to this stint. I also own a B'twin Rockrider 5.1 MTB which I use on weekend to work.
I work in Bosch Ltd. at Bengaluru in in Diagnostics division. My hobbies also includes photography.
Once again Thanks to all the moderators, Iam glad to be a part of this community hope to continue my journey through the motoring world along with all the petrol heads here.
Old 2nd February 2012, 07:03   #2
BHPian

Hi Uday..

Welcome to our huge team-bhp family.

Happy Motoring..drive safe!

Cheers!!
DevilsDoggie is offline   (1) Thanks
Closed Thread