Go Back   Team-BHP > Around the Corner > Introduce yourself

Closed Thread

Old 26th March 2006, 13:25   #16
BHPian

pug(raja)ram, thanks for accepting my invitation and joining tbhp. i know you have been browising tbhp for quite long time and i thought it was right time time for you to take the plunge...

from your first few posts and your interaction here, i see you are here to stay for long.... and am sure you will find permanent solution to your nagging problems with your 309GLD ...

regards
krishna.

ps: guys i have a vested interest here, i need an alibi in office ... from now on i will not be the only person hooked to tbhp...
Old 26th March 2006, 15:31   #17
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by Steeroid
Welcome Peuguot Boy

Nice car you have there - despite the fact that it didnt do well in the market, I felt the 309 was one of the most driveable cars in the category that it was sold. Great handing, good ride and extremely "chuckable", the 309 had it all - more than adequate power, Fuel Economy and very nice looks. Some of my friends still have their 309 Ds running and nothing beats it for economy - its cheaper to run even after factoring in the expensive spares that one may occassionally need.

Enjoy your stay here.
Thanks for the Welcome Steeroid.

Exactly, My feelings rightly told by you. And add a good boot to the car.. Wow.. what a boot..

Feels like a small car from outside.. once inside, you feel that you have entered a car bigger in dimensions.

Hmmm...as i said earlier... I just pray god they set shop in India.

Looking forward to hearing more from you.

Thanks

pugram
Old 26th March 2006, 22:55   #18
Senior - BHPian

Hey bro,
welcome aboard and enjoy your stay here.
We had a white Pug 309 GL (Petrol) a long time ago. I loved that car. It had the best ride quality, space, boot space of its time. The only gripe we had with the car was that it didn't come with power steering.
Anyways,
Cheers,
Closed Thread