Go Back   Team-BHP > Around the Corner > Introduce yourself

Closed Thread

Old 23rd February 2012, 21:45   #1
BHPian

Default Hello friends! Finally, got BHP!!

Hello friends!
A warm greetings to all of you from Sandeep!
At the outset, let me express my sincere thanks to the moderators for approving my membership. This is a proud moment for me as I know today I stand united with the group of the best auto enthusiasts in our country!

Talking a little more about myself, I am 30, a post graduate in Biotechnology, married since 2 years to my wife and 7 years to my profession! I am basically from the northern coastal town of Kerala – Kannur, known as the city of looms and lores. Presently I am working in a Biotech Contract Research and training firm in Bangalore.

Two of my principal fascinations– Travelling and Automobiles combined with my love for Internet brought me to this fantastic forum of true auto enthusiasts on a bright day a few years ago! Ever since that day, I have been a die hard fan of Team BHP and have always relied on postings in the forum to update myself about new cars, road conditions on the routes I travel and even on the new gizmos available in the market! After all the years of reading, I finally felt that this is the time when I am mature enough to start actively taking part in the many productive discussions on the forum and applied for a membership couple of days ago and got it approved today!

Currently I own a fiat Punto 1.3 in Bangalore and a Hyundai i10 back home in Kannur. I10 has been my favourite car, not just because it was the first car I have driven extensively, but also because of its unmatched style and driving comfort in and out. I have just bought my fiat punto last month and I am yet to spend some quality time with her!

Apart from Cars, travelling and Biotechnology research, I find great pleasure in Photography. I own a canon dSLR camera with a pair of lenses which I carry with me and click during all my trips, short and long!

Thanks for the patient reading, friends. Hoping to share some wonderful experiences with everyone here in the coming days!
sandsun7 is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 23rd February 2012, 22:12   #2
BHPian

Default Re: Hello friends! Finally, got BHP!!

Congratulations Sandeep! Welcome to the gang....
Hope to see some travelogues from you.
Old 23rd February 2012, 22:29   #3
BHPian

Default Re: Hello friends! Finally, got BHP!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by sumeshmani View Post
Congratulations Sandeep! Welcome to the gang....
Hope to see some travelogues from you.
Thanks a lot Sumeshmani. yes, I do have a lot of travelogues which I would be posting here soon! The latest one being a dawn to dusk trip from Bangalore to Sathyamangalam and back in my new Punto
Closed Thread