| || ||Thread Tools||Search this Thread|
|26th March 2006, 01:46||#1|
Join Date: Apr 2005
Thanked: 0 Times
Chetan loggin in!!
Been hanging around for a while, writing here to mainly get rid of this msg " Hello CM21,
Our records indicate that you have never posted to our site before! Why not make your first post today.........."
Chetan here logging in from Bangalore (just moved back from US) abt 6 months ago.. Been away in the US for about 7 1/2 yrs.
Just dropping a line to say you guys are doing an awesome job....keep it up...you guys rock!!!!!
Last edited by CM21 : 26th March 2006 at 02:01.
|29th April 2006, 00:13||#5|
Join Date: Feb 2004
Thanked: 24,518 Times
Welcome to Team-BHP,
Here are a few pointers on posting an appropriate introduction
1. Introductions are not compulsory, so do not post a one liner just for the sake of it.
2. It is not required for you to disclose your real name on the forum.
3. Try and make it an interesting read and you may include some or all of the following information in addition to any other information you wish to post :
- Your age (not a must but it helps)
- What do you do?
- How did you heard about Team-BHP?
- Your current interests (within the automotive field and out of it)
- Cars you have previously owned, currently own or wish to own
Thank you and welcome aboard,
Team- BHP Support Team.
|Thread Tools||Search this Thread|
|Thread||Thread Starter||Forum||Replies||Last Post|
|About Chetan Maini & his exit from Mahindra Reva||Aditya||The Indian Car Scene||12||11th May 2016 03:37|
|Mixed Feelings about the Future - Chetan Bhagat||aerohit||Shifting gears||2||16th August 2008 19:42|