Go Back   Team-BHP > Around the Corner > Introduce yourself

Closed Thread

Old 4th March 2012, 12:57   #1
BHPian

Default Another new road to explore...

Hello Friends,

Excited to explore this new road of communication and information exchange with all of you. I am a automobile engineer by profession with close to 10 years experience in auto industry. Have spent major part of my career in M&M, PD team and now working in John Deere PD team.
There is a nice saying in Marathi, I will write it in mix language so that most of you can understand. "The toughest of all gadh (forts) is the umbar-gadh (doorstep)!" Which means if you can pull yourself out of the bed and from the comforts of home on a lovely-lazy Sunday morning, then no destination is unachievable.
Keep exploring new roads.

Aditya
Aditya2703 is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 4th March 2012, 14:29   #2
Senior - BHPian

Default Re: Another new road to explore...

Welcome Aditya to the forum.

Do keep a watch on the Pune Meets Thread - Tapri Meet. You should be able to find it in the Team-BHP meets section. Punekars are very active in having meets on a regular basis.

Do go through the forum rules for a infraction free stay.
Closed Thread