Go Back   Team-BHP > Around the Corner > Introduce yourself

Closed Thread

Old 17th September 2004, 21:47   #1
BHPian

Hello ppl,

I'm Anush from bangalore.
24 years old, just finished my MCA and working at accenture.
No not the call centre... they also have a god damned software division in india...
Almost everyone i have met have asked me wether i work at the call centre.... NO!!!
Ok... just though i would get that out of the way.. i'll be nice now...i promise.

Anyways....vehicles i currently own... Maruti 800.. although looking for either a VTEC or an accent CRDi now.
Had a lot of cars before this...premier padminis mostly, 800s, an esteem and a 118NE. I really liked the 118NE.. somehow was a wonderful car to drive.
Oh i forgot once my dad got a ghastly daihatsu for a couple of days... horrible vehicle...it had no brakes too..... drove it only once and dad refused to let me change gears... haha.

Learnt to drive years before i rode a bike. there werent any bikes at home.... although nowadays i ride about on bikes mainly coz me car keeps conking out.

Drove into a tree once when i was belting down a small street when i was 16...took a blind turn and there was a kid on a luna on the wrong side.. had to avoid him..

Lots of crashes on the bike though.... not mine... but on my bros... oh yeah.. i own a bullet 500 and he has a fiero..

Like life in the fast lane but have sobered down of late.
Nowadays its just work, home and movies.

Oh yeah.. love video games.. have a PS2 and a gamecube. Cant stop playing them.

Btw... i saw pics of the last team-bhp meet in bangalore... at indiranagar right.. i live at indiranagar.. so the next time it happens call me up.. will definitely drop by.

Hope to c ya then

Anush
Old 18th September 2004, 00:02   #2
Senior - BHPian

Welcome home anush! enjoy your stay!!
Quote:
Originally Posted by [b
Quote[/b] ] Btw... i saw pics of the last team-bhp meet in bangalore... at indiranagar right.. i live at indiranagar..
Yeah that was in indiranagar. And there are many BHPians in Indiranagar itself.
Next up i guess we'll meet up at the drag races in jakkur air field.
Closed Thread

« hi guys | Helo Ppl »