Go Back   Team-BHP > Around the Corner > Introduce yourself

Closed Thread

Old 19th March 2012, 21:45   #1
BHPian

Default Introduction: 'Finally Made It'

Hi! Everybody,

It feels great to be part of this unique forum. I can actually now relate to crazy like minded people and share my thoughts. I am hooked to Team BHP ever since I discovered my passion for jeeps, which was almost two years back. Now a few things about me. I am 35, did my initial schooling from Bangalore, my Engineering from Nasik and presently settled down in Ahmedabad (Guj) I work for an MNC in Industrial Automation. To put it in simple words "we automate/control & run the process across various plants/machines" like Automotive, Power, Dairy, Chemical, Cement, Pharma, CPG etc. I like travelling (part of my job), listening to rock music (Pink Floyd, Bryan Adams, Aerosmith, Queen, Guns N Roses - my hit list) and Photography. I recently achieved a milestone when I took delivery of my dream machine SCOPIO LX last week. Before this i've owned a WagonR, Fiat UNO. Had various cars in our joint family over the years, ranging from Chevrolet Optra, Toyota Corolla, VW Vento, Maruti 800, Esteen VXI and recently my dad brought a TATA VISTA Sedan Class. So I have had quite a hands on with various makes. I also own a Bajaj Avenger 180 which was part of my biking days, take it out sometimes at night for a spin on SG Road. After owning the Scorpio I was hell bent on joining this community. Some of the posts by Scorpio owners are really amazing, it makes me even more excited to do things and go places that may be new to me but others have already conquered and shared their experiences in detail. I was delighted when my membership got approved last week (my second attempt) I look forward to share my future travelogues and with the help of advice from other experts make most of my road trips. Shall post some snaps as soon as I do my first interesting road trip.

Bye for now

Regards

Aditya
Old 20th March 2012, 11:02   #2
BHPian

Default Re: Introduction: 'Finally Made It'

Hey Aditya,

Here's a warm welcome from yet another Aadhitya (Yeah my name is spelt that way).

Let me be the first to welcome you on this wonderful forum. I am sure you will have a great time on TBHP. Hope to see more of your posts in the future.

Cheers!
Adi
Old 20th March 2012, 17:48   #3
BHPian

Default Re: Introduction: 'Finally Made It'

Congrats and welcome to TBHP. The nice thing about this forum is that despite the fact that almost every member is a car nut, they come from so many different walks of life. That broadens everybody's knowledge and interest.
Closed Thread