Go Back   Team-BHP > Around the Corner > Introduce yourself

Closed Thread

Old 29th March 2006, 17:35   #1

Default Hello there!

Hello friends!

Name is Masood, working in Al-khobar, Saudi Arabia.
Originally from Calicut,Kerala.

Music, Computers, Cars, Pro-Audio enthusiast.

*Jack of all trades but Master of none* <---My secret of survival ;-)

I was hired as a Graphic Designer 5 yrs back in my current Co.,right now working with the IT Dept ( I get bored fast doing the same thing everyday) But, I still wonder Y my Company is paying me :-)

I'm just another lurker in a few forums of my interests.

I'm really excited to be part of this forum and a Big thanks to my friend Shuhaib for introducing me to this community.

A Big ShOuToUt to the MODERATORS.
Old 29th March 2006, 18:07   #2
Senior - BHPian

WELCOME ON BOARD... We all met up with Suhaib and his HOT Swift @ the Kerala Meet!..

Please got through the Rules - and have fun on the forum!!
Old 29th March 2006, 18:10   #3
Senior - BHPian

Welcome to TBHP, Masood.

Do tell us what you drive out there in Khobar - Shuaib must have found inspiration for his Swift somewhere there.
Old 29th March 2006, 19:42   #4

Default Thanks.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Steeroid
Welcome to TBHP, Masood.

Do tell us what you drive out there in Khobar - Shuaib must have found inspiration for his Swift somewhere there.
I've never taken a Driver's License here in Saudi hehehe....The Rules Drives me crazy man...If u break the signal U endup in Jail for 3 days. U hit someone and if he dies, u endup in the Jail for the rest of your life and the Cops doesnt speak any other language other than arabic.

Shuhaib and myself stayed together all these years. So his fleet of Cars were more than enuff for my transportation. I'll just try to mention a few he used here: BMW 745,X5, Pathfinder, Accord, Crown Victoria, Concorde, Landcruiser,Lexus...U name it. The only problem with him is he hates to drive under 180km/hr.

The Accord was our favourite though of all these, except the lexus LS 430. Man, we had it only for a few days, but we really enjoyed those rides.

Ask shuhaib about what the arab kids do with their cars & trucks on weekends. I'll try to upload some pics & videos when I'm 'mature' enuff to post pics on my gallery, I'm still a newbie u know.
Old 1st April 2006, 13:40   #5
BANNED

Anything, But Anything!!
Dont just blame the authorities man! Get urself a driving license and enjoy the drive! Authorities can go to hell!

And by the way,
You dont drive a car to hit and kill somebody, So why worry about going to jail??
Old 1st April 2006, 23:28   #6
BHPian

Hey Masood welcome to team-bhp.
Closed Thread