Go Back   Team-BHP > Around the Corner > Introduce yourself

Closed Thread

Old 21st April 2012, 17:16   #1
BHPian

Default Happiest moment in my last two Years! Yes I became a Team - Bhpian

Hello every one. I am so happy and was at cloud nine when I saw the approval mail. I came to know about team bhp about 2 years back when I was googling. I have tried almost 10 attempts to get membership and finally a good ol' Dodge kingway did the magic for me!!! Thank you dodgee. All these days I was a regular reader of Team Bhp and its FB page. I got my Bow-tie beat on Jan 1, 2011 after researching on the superb review by GTO . I ordered Team-BHP stickers long before and waited for my new car to arrive and put a use to it . More on my buying experience on separate thread. Here goes my Introduction.

My birth certificate calls me: Jegannathan V
My brain was custom tuned to: B.com and MBA(finance & systems)
Where I Pay Taxes : Madurai
What generates me money: "Outfit" Mens wear showroom & I am Distributor of worlds top Racing Roller skate brand Luigino Usa.
Whose is there to deplete my income: None! Yet to get married. Hurray for a while.
What cause my sleepless nights: Starring Team Bhp Threads lol.
What turns me on: 4 wheels (Cars) Also 8 wheels ??? My Roller skates I am a six time national Participant in Speed skating!
What keeps me commuting: 1991 Rx 100 and My Green bug Chevy Beat petrol.
What kills my free time: Obviously browsing, and you know what!
jeganatu is offline   (2) Thanks
Closed Thread