Go Back   Team-BHP > Around the Corner > Introduce yourself

Closed Thread

Old 15th May 2012, 17:30   #1
BHPian

Default Hello Team-BHP !

To all the passionate people about the Indian car scene, hello and thanks for admitting me to your forum. As many of us do, I was hooked to Team-BHP for many months, lapping up the wonderful reviews and travelogues before I decided to jump in and contribute myself.

My name is Raghunandan, working and living out of Bangalore. I am a travel and photography freak over the weekends, with Wildlife and Western Ghats taking the lion's share in the categories.

I'm a proud owner of two of the most well-known and celebrated icons in the Indian car scene. My first car is a 2000 Honda City 1.6 EXi, an old lady who still rules our roads with elegance that has been unsurpassed. She still runs and looks great !

My second car is a wild guy, my Tata Safari 2.2Dicor EX, a dream that was realized in 2011. He's a beast, as I call him, and I've clocked almost 15K kms on him within a year, taking him across asphat, mud, rocks and water alike...

Its great to be a part of this distinguished forum, and I look forward to contributing on ownership reviews and travelogues !

Thank You
Old 16th May 2012, 14:52   #2
BHPian

Default Re: Hello Team-BHP !

Hi! Raghunandan, let me be the first one to welcome you aboard this wonderful forum. Wildlife + Photography + the Safari sounds interesting, makes for some great drivelogues, do post some that you have already done.
Old 17th May 2012, 19:30   #3
Team-BHP Support

Default Re: Hello Team-BHP !

Hi Raghunandan, glad to have you onboard and looking forward to some interesting travelogues from you!
Closed Thread