Go Back   Team-BHP > Around the Corner > Introduce yourself

Closed Thread

Old 22nd June 2012, 17:00   #1
Senior - BHPian

Default Greetings From Ludhiana

I'm finally a Bhp-ian. I'm Agam Bhandari from Ludhiana,Punjab(the Merc Capital).
I'm 16 year old and a student of XI Medical.
Cars are my greatest passion and i do as much as possible to stay up to date with latest happenings. I have been an avid follower of the team-bhp forum for the last 2 years. This is a great place to interact with other petrolheads.

Cars my family has owned
1996 Maruti 800 (Sold to replace it)
2001 Santro ( had to sell it cause it boke down 2 times within 2.5 yrs)
2005 Honda City ( Just sold-great car for city driving)
2010 Chevrolet Spark ( will be given to sister once we find a new car)

Now we're scouting for a Compact SUV. I believe team-bhp will be instrumental in finalising the decision.
Old 6th July 2012, 16:04   #2
Senior - BHPian

Default Re: Greetings From Ludhiana

Hey Agam or shall we say soon to become Doc Agam in a couple of years, a big hello! (there are many Doc threads as well in our forums like Shifting Gear)

Wow we all share the same passion, yes its of course cars what else! Also nice to see the membership getting broad based into many other cities in line with the growing fraternity of BHPians!

Say welcome on board BHPian!
Old 6th July 2012, 16:19   #3
Senior - BHPian

Hi there ,so now we have a doc in the making. Welcome aboard Agam. Now Agam even though I am MUMBAIKAR born and brought up here but we have a house in punjab ,just about 68 kms away from your house. It is in ROPAR city. I go there every year after my Yatra of Sri Hemkunt Sahib gets over in September.We have tenants in the same house who are as old as the house.The house was constructed in 1952.
When ever you are in Mumbai and the visit tally with any meets and eats ,pls dont miss it.RUBB RAKHAA. W.G.J.K.K.W.G.J.K.F.
Old 9th July 2012, 22:14   #4
BHPian

Hello Mr Bhandari,

16 is an awesome age. I had the wildest time of my life when I was 16 so I'm sure you're upto a lot of things.

So champ, welcome to TBHP. I'm sure you know there's everything here. However do read the rules before posting so as to acquaint yourself with how this forum functions.

Your rides are fancy. I'm sure you want to turn 18 and get yourself a driving license

Have Fun!
Old 10th July 2012, 12:06   #5
BHPian

Welcome to this wonderful automotive forum Dr Saab!
Old 13th July 2012, 08:03   #6
Senior - BHPian

Thanks Everybody for a warm welcome...looking forward to interact with you all in other threads
Closed Thread