Go Back   Team-BHP > Around the Corner > Introduce yourself

Closed Thread

Old 29th June 2012, 00:13   #1

Smile Hello !!

2 Months back 'googling' car reviews, found TeamBHP site, never heard about it but remember spotting it on a sticker somewhere, Decided to check it out and have been hooked ever since

I'm Sanjith, 22years old, from Bangalore, graduated with a Hotel Management degree 2 years back and started a restaurant along with my friend 3 months back at Phoenix Marketcity, Bangalore.

An amateur at technical stuff about cars, but have a huge interest in these Magnificent Machines and still learning. My first riding experience was a Honda Activa aged 17, a year later set foot in the driving seat of my Dad's Maruti 800 and my Love for Driving began. Enjoyed driving my dad's M800 for about 2 years (he bought a Hyundai Accent for himself and gave me M800) and then exchanged it for a Swift LDi, Currently using the Swift and an i20 belonging to my uncle.
Dreamt of owning a Jeep ever since i drove my friends MM540 in chikmanglur 3yrs back. And that dream is almost becoming a reality as I've got the go ahead from family so presently on the lookout for MM540/550, Thar too expensive.

Love watching, following Football. Die-hard supporter of Manchester United. Love photography, but never tried my hand at professional gear so far.
That's about it on Myself.
Love the community, been an avid follower of Travelogues, Car reviews etc, gotta say feel Privileged to be part of it, hope to meet lotsa great people. Cheers.
Old 29th June 2012, 09:26   #2
Senior - BHPian

Default Re: Hello !!

Welcome abroad have a plesant stay. It will be good if you go through the FAQ
foby.sebastian is offline   (1) Thanks
Closed Thread