Go Back   Team-BHP > Around the Corner > Introduce yourself

Closed Thread

Old 1st July 2012, 05:17   #1

Default Hello Everyone

Greetings to all !!

Well to start off, my name is Vinay Gupta, age 24 and I hail from the city of Bhopal. After completing my grad school from IIT Kanpur, I joined Citi in Mumbai. Its been very good 10 months here since and I am simply loving the city.

My knowledge in cars is close to zero as compared to people in here, so pardon me if I sound stupid somewhere. Although, I've always had tremendous love for cars and its been my long cherished dream to own a Lamborghini some day (hope I can make it true soon). Coming to mumbai and having experienced mumbai rains owing a car felt necessary. Finally I've decided to buy my own first car and this is where I met TeamBHP. One of my close friend introduced me to this brilliant community. I am looking for a used car and the hunt is still on.

Apart from cars I have keen interests in Technology and Sports. Being a computer engineer I'm very passionate about mobile and computing technologies. Internet is my lifeline and you can find me online virtualy 24x7. I spend most of the time browsing google, cricinfo, ndtv, fb, gsmarena etc. I also like watching movies and english tv-series and listening to hindi music. In sports I am always game for soccer and cricket; so you can count me in if you wish to gather for a friendly match in Mumbai

I guess thats it from my side. Its been great to have joined this community and many thanks to admin/mods for approving my request. I will surely love to participate and contribute to the best I can.

Cheers!!
Vinay
Old 1st July 2012, 08:16   #2
Senior - BHPian

Default Re: Hello Everyone

Welcome Vinay to the forum. Go through the rules section to have a pleasant and infraction free stay

By the way which cars are in your shortlist?
Old 1st July 2012, 16:08   #3

Default Re: Hello Everyone

Quote:
Originally Posted by amitwlele View Post
Welcome Vinay to the forum. Go through the rules section to have a pleasant and infraction free stay

By the way which cars are in your shortlist?
Hi Amit,

Thanks!! I posted my requirements in one of the Honda ownership threads, as I am very keen of getting a used OHC or Civic.

Initially I shortlisted Palio 1.6, Baleno, Chevy Aveo 1.4/1.6, OHC 1.5 and Octavia 2.0MPI/RSTurbo, but looks lke its narrowing down to Honda.

link to my post
http://www.team-bhp.com/forum/long-t...ml#post2825729

Please let me know your thoughts if you happen to have experience with any of these.

Thanks again,
Vinay
Closed Thread