Go Back   Team-BHP > Around the Corner > Introduce yourself

Closed Thread

Old 10th July 2012, 13:16   #1

Default Greetings from Bangalore

Hi,

I live in Bangalore, am in my late thirties and am one of the late bloomers in four wheeler driving. I mean, I started driving cars regularly only from the early thirties although I have held a driving license before hitting twenty.

I am a supervisory software simian and was working in the US for a while. We, I and my wife, started taking road trips in the US and we have continued to do so since returning to India. So far, our trips have taken us to Goa, Coonoor, Chikmagalur etc.

We have a 2008 Logan DLX. I have previously owned a 2000 Passat in the US and a 2005 Getz in India.

I hope some day to own a BMW 5 series and be able to drive it in Bangalore. I mean, have enough decent roads in Bangalore that can justify owning a BMW. Of course, I would need the money as well. Probably won't happen in my lifetime. Still, I hope...

/s/
Me, Myself
Old 10th July 2012, 16:41   #2
Senior - BHPian

Default Re: Greetings from Bangalore

Quote:
Originally Posted by driver_2146 View Post
Hi,

/s/
Me, Myself
Hi - Welcome to the Forum. We have a BMW Aspirant Here. Waiting for you to buy a BMW 5 series and share your experience with us. It is rare to see a privately owned Logan nowadays. glad to know that.

PLease read this thread for a head strat to help you keep pace.

Team-BHP - Announcements in Forum : Announcements
Old 11th July 2012, 12:42   #3

Default Re: Greetings from Bangalore

Quote:
Originally Posted by scopriobharath View Post
Hi - Welcome to the Forum. We have a BMW Aspirant Here. Waiting for you to buy a BMW 5 series and share your experience with us. It is rare to see a privately owned Logan nowadays. glad to know that.

PLease read this thread for a head strat to help you keep pace.

Team-BHP - Announcements in Forum : Announcements
BMW is a long term dream. Again, only if Bangalore develops enough for me to be able to enjoy driving the car... :-)
Closed Thread