Go Back   Team-BHP > Around the Corner > Introduce yourself

Closed Thread

Old 31st July 2012, 16:34   #1
BHPian

Default Kem Chho From Ahmedabad

Greetings to everybody on Team-BHP.

I am very happy to be a part of this community and I thank the moderators for approving my membership. I am 33 and come from Ahmedabad. I work in the Medical Transcription field which is part of the IT-enabled services.

I had been glued to the net more so since 2011 when I started searching for my dream car, and that is when I came across this wonderful site and then it was just like hook, line, and sinker. As days passed by the more I surfed through Team-BHP official/ownership reviews the more I learned about cars and everything associated with them. It was on the basis of those extensive reviews that I was able to finalize my car, a Honda Brio S(O) MT which I brought home on April 24. Special thanks to .anshuman for the terrific review.

One thing I would like to say is that entry to Team-BHP was not easy for me. I crashed a couple of times before my membership was finally approved!!

My current garage includes a Honda Eterno scooter and the latest addition, the Brio S(O) MT. The Eterno was purchased in May 2005 and has just completed 50K Km last month. Apart from punctures and a blown clutch plate (that happened because of my ignorance) it has served me fantastically well for the last 7 years. I hope the Brio turns out to be as good. I do love bikes a lot, but mother is absolutely against them, she thinks of them as "accident machines."

Apart from vehicles I love reading, music (old classical), and watching TV, especially Discovery, National Geographic, and AXN. Programs like Extreme Machines and Mega Factories are an absolute delight.

So, as I have joined the never-ending journey that is Team-BHP, lets ride folks!
PranavDesai is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 31st July 2012, 18:50   #2
Distinguished - BHPian

Default Re: Kem Chho From Ahmedabad

Welcome to team-bhp, Pranav !!!

The "Ahmedabad" in your thread-title got my interest as I spent the first 11 years of my life there. Stayed at Chandkheda and studied at St.Xavier's Loyola Hall. Though it seems to be ages ago, I still have clear memories of the place and my school. Some 12 years ago, I did come down to Ankleshwar/Baroda, but could not make it to Ahmedabad to relive the memories of years past.

Have a great time here.
Old 1st August 2012, 22:14   #3
BHPian

Avo Avo; "If you have two friends in your lifetime, you're lucky. If you have one good friend, you're more than lucky" team bhp is like good friend.
Old 3rd August 2012, 07:39   #4
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by supremeBaleno View Post
Welcome to team-bhp, Pranav !!!

The "Ahmedabad" in your thread-title got my interest as I spent the first 11 years of my life there. Stayed at Chandkheda and studied at St.Xavier's Loyola Hall. Though it seems to be ages ago, I still have clear memories of the place and my school. Some 12 years ago, I did come down to Ankleshwar/Baroda, but could not make it to Ahmedabad to relive the memories of years past.

Have a great time here.
Good morning, SupremeBaleno and thank you for the warm welcome. It has been a long time since you visited Ahmedabad/Gujarat. Chandkheda in particular and Ahmedabad in general have vastly developed since your last visit. You would be pleasantly surprised to know the improvement in infrastructure, communication, and entertainment. Do make a visit, perhaps a cross-country road trip would be great.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tushargohil View Post
Avo Avo; "If you have two friends in your lifetime, you're lucky. If you have one good friend, you're more than lucky" team bhp is like good friend.
Rightly said Tushar Gohil, it is nothing better than having like-minded friends by your side, and what better than Team BHP where you have thousands of friends.
Closed Thread