Go Back   Team-BHP > Around the Corner > Introduce yourself

Closed Thread

Old 2nd August 2012, 20:54   #1
BHPian

Smile Yes..Am a TeamBHPian..

Extremely happy to be a member of TeamBHP.From a little boy who made sounds like cars and bikes,to an young man having ultimate pleasure in driving his machines.Once again a pleasure to be part of this community.

I am from Chennai,currently based out in Bangalore and am just loving the climate my fellow bangloreans.My love for cars started at a very young age like most of us here as it has to be for a true enthisiast.I love collecting scale models and even after buying a car I have not stopped buying those beautiful scale models,my latest addition being a Lambo Aventador

Before a year I got my first bike GS150R,the best for a tall rider in 150cc(personal opinion),then to my surprise my dad gifted me with the Silver Knight a new Suzuki Swift within the next six months,likey me.Though I have driven my dad's accord at the age of 15,but could hardly call that as a true first experience. My swift is with what I have learnt driving,now its been 5 months and its awesome to say the least,though mainly in peak traffic I still love the experience and feel that it gives me.Waiting to take it to the highway pretty soon,preferably the NICE Road in Bangalore will be my first outing on the open roads.

During my school days I was in KSA with my dad,thatís where I just went from being mad to maddest about cars .Though I am passionate about driving,my true real world experience started just over a year and its been a fantastic learning experience.So looking forward to learn a lot on the technical aspects and other core areas of automobiles from all of you.

And,thanks to our moderators for approving my registration and opening the doors of a fabulous community.
Old 2nd August 2012, 22:18   #2
BHPian

Default Re: Yes..Am a TeamBHPian..

Quote:
Originally Posted by GullwingGT View Post

Before a year I got my first bike GS150R,the best for a tall rider in 150cc(personal opinion)
welcome to the forum! Another GS owner! happy to see still bike being sold. Enjoy your stay, get to know forum and rules and drive safe.
Closed Thread