Go Back   Team-BHP > Around the Corner > Introduce yourself

Closed Thread

Old 3rd August 2012, 23:17   #1
BHPian

Smile Vrooooom! Am a BHPian finally !

That "live to drive" sticker on my white i10 can easily be spotted by all,and when people used to ask "oh!you are a team BHP member?" and i used to sigh and say "Nope, not yet". But now , here i am ,finally a part of the most popular auto passionate team - The team BHP.

It feels really great to write the first post here.I am Abhijit Chatterjee , chasing my dreams in the city of dreams - Mumbai! It all started when i learnt to ride my cycle as a kid.Felt so amazing ,and my cycle Hero Hansa was my first proud possession.Then came my Hercules MTB and then a Honda Dio.Everytime i changed my machine, the heart thumped for the previous one!I realised that these machines become an integral part of our life,and we get emotionally attached to them , if not we ,atleast me . So much attached that we are ready to clean off the dust on them with the t-shirt we are wearing.

Currently i own a white i10(LPG), before this i had a Wagon R.My favourite mean machine is Mahindra Scorpio and i wish to own one some day.Looking forward for a great association with this team!
Old 4th August 2012, 01:54   #2
BHPian

Wink Re: Vrooooom! Am a BHPian finally !

Welcome to Team BHP coolabhi! Now you can flash the team BHP sticker with double the pride!
Closed Thread