Go Back   Team-BHP > Around the Corner > Introduce yourself

Closed Thread

Old 3rd August 2012, 23:35   #1
BHPian

Default Wooo Hooooo! A Team-Bhpian atlast!

I'm sure the Mods will remember me for my two unfruitful attempts at becoming a Team-Bhpian (my apologies for using slang in my username in the past two attempts). However, I do believe I can make them forget that eventually. It's a pleasure being a Team-Bhpian and I hope I'm able to contribute to this community which has been a source of truly amazing information for the past couple of years! Looking forward to getting the Team-Bhp stickers soon! Actually there's so many things to do now that I'm a member; post my etios-vd ownership review, ask about 3m paint sealant ...and many more. Alright let me stop writing now and thank the mods and let you all know that the pleasure is all mine!

chow,
Raghuvir
Old 4th August 2012, 00:09   #2
Team-BHP Support

Default Re: Wooo Hooooo! A Team-Bhpian atlast!

Welcome to the forum Raghuvir. Good to have yet another enthusiastic automobile buff on board! However, please do post a little about your self to get things started here
Old 4th August 2012, 20:15   #3
BHPian

Thanks manson! I'm from Pune and manufacture steel furniture, display stands/racks and book storage solutions. My first stint at a motorized vehicle goes way back so much, that I cant remember when! It was a Pearl Yamaha that my dad owned. I think he had it from the early 70's. After that, there were the usual suspects: TVS moped, Bajaj Sunny, Hero Honda, Maruti Van, Maruti 800, Maruti Alto lxi and now the Etios-VD. I have tried my hand at Aeromodelling for a while but reaaally love to drive, especially the ghat sections when going to Pirangut, Pune where my factory is situated. Was wondering if Team-Bhpians meet up sometime...if there's anything going on or planned in Pune, guys let me know. And yes, i'm still waiting for the BB mod to authorize me joining the BB group!

cheerios,
Raghuvir
Old 6th August 2012, 15:57   #4
BHPian

Hi Raghu,

Welcome. It is always good to have new members join the forum.

Welcome aboard.
Closed Thread