Go Back   Team-BHP > Around the Corner > Introduce yourself

Closed Thread

Old 16th August 2012, 16:23   #1

Default Hello from Honda-Head

First of all, thanks to the moderators for approving my membership and I am elated to be welcomed into this community of passionate car heads.

To introduce myself, I am Kiran, originally from Hyderabad, but a resident of Bangalore now. I new to Bangalore and I am getting used to the place and knowing the city. So far, I love it. I have been in the sidelines of this community for more than 3 months. I stumbled upon this site when I was researching a car to buy and got completely hooked to the site and love the vibrant community. I am a R2I and moved back after spending a long time in US.

Now the vehicles I owned, started with a Honda Accord (Red), bought another Honda Accord (Silver), an Odyssey (Gloden) and a Civic (Red) for the wife. While in India, drove my Dad's Maruti 800 and now the Alto. Just recently (last week) bought a 2012 Honda City VAT BBM and really like the car having been driving the Alto. As you can see, Honda seems to be in my blood and mind and always loved the feel of Honda cars.

I am really glad I am a member now and hope give something back to this community!
Old 16th August 2012, 17:25   #2
BHPian

Accord2City welcome to tbhp and honda city owners group. You will surely enjoy the city
Old 16th August 2012, 19:20   #3
BHPian

Default Re: Hello from Honda-Head

welcome to the forum and wish you a lot of good times with your City.

having owned Honda City, Honda Accord (4 cyl, and V6) in the past, I can understand your affection towards Honda; the engines are really really smooth and refined; and I just loved the space utilization in 2011 Odessy I drove for two weeks on a 3000 mile trip.
Old 16th August 2012, 21:10   #4

Default Re: Hello from Honda-Head

Quote:
Originally Posted by infotech58 View Post
welcome to the forum and wish you a lot of good times with your City.

having owned Honda City, Honda Accord (4 cyl, and V6) in the past, I can understand your affection towards Honda; the engines are really really smooth and refined; and I just loved the space utilization in 2011 Odessy I drove for two weeks on a 3000 mile trip.
Thanks infotech58 for the warm welcome; I always loved the feeling of being in control when driving Honda cars. Both my Accords were V6 and loved the power.

Quote:
Originally Posted by mm403 View Post
Accord2City welcome to tbhp and honda city owners group. You will surely enjoy the city
Thanks mm403 for the warm welcome and I am glad I picked the City when I had couple of other choices.
Closed Thread