Go Back   Team-BHP > Around the Corner > Introduce yourself

Closed Thread

Old 16th August 2012, 22:35   #1
BHPian

Default At last, a BHPian !!!

Since a man of ordinary prudence is not expected to shout "EEE AAA HHH!!", while addressing his big clients in a meeting on legal tax intricacies, I today muttered a muted "ee ! great! " to myself.

The occasion warranting such an excited response was when I stole a moment in the middle of the meeting to check my mail in my mobile, and was pleasantly surprised to find the much wanted mail from Team-BHP. From that moment, I was raring to dash a post to the forum thanking the administrators. (I wanted to add here the excited cliches of fellow newbies, but refrain from doing it out of courtesy).

I stumbled upon the Team about two years back when I was doing some background search for a possible upgrade. From then the frequency of visits have increased regularly and I found the site compelling when it comes to anything connected with my passion, motor cars. The level of research, enthusiasm, knowledge, care and the honest opinions drew me to the site and it became a one of the home-pages of my mobile galaxy note also.

Being a techie at heart (not to confuse with my job, a legal professional) I was naturally glued to the Team and over the past several months it has become a frenzy, much to the chagrin of "home ministry". The natural culmination was the desire to participate in the forums and try to contribute my two paise to fellow petrolheads, which culminated today.

Until recently i was very comfortable with my shuttle Alto for use within Chennai city, able to negotiate the bylanes, numerous potholes, regular floodgates and perennial traffic jams. The sheer size and the petrol engine came handy for city traffic added to the good maneuverability. By my regular self-driven sojourns on Ikon, Corolla and Innova tilted the scales for an upgrade and I had booked Ertiga ZDI in late April, awaiting in the looong queue.

That's just about it for intro !

I am extremely glad and content for the day, to be a part of the Team and hope to contribute my mite to the forum.

Viswa
Old 17th August 2012, 02:24   #2
BHPian

Default Re: At last, a BHPian !!!

Welcome Viswa. I am new here too and know the feeling when you see that email " Team-BHP Membership - APPROVED". Still getting over it.
Scorpioman is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 17th August 2012, 04:44   #3
BHPian

Thank you scorpioman.
I didnt realise i will be checking the forum at 0430 to see there is any posts. This is what getti. Hooked is all about!
Old 17th August 2012, 07:48   #4
BHPian

Welcome to Team-bhp. I know the feeling, I received my membership approved email while sitting in class in college and had a smile plastered on my face for the rest of the day.
Looking forward to your initial ownership review of your ertiga!
see you on the forum!

promit
Old 17th August 2012, 12:07   #5
Senior - BHPian

Interesting narrative. A hint of British style dry wit

Looking forward to more posts from you and the Ertiga review

Welcome and enjoy your stay here
Old 17th August 2012, 14:47   #6
BHPian

Welcome to Team-BHP!
Good to see many Chennaiites joining T-BHP!
Enjoy your stay!

Cheers
Old 17th August 2012, 22:49   #7
BHPian

@promit
@mallumowgli
@sadaat1992
Thank you dear friends for the kind words and warm welcome.
Presently holed up at gurgaon for the weekend. Should be able to.make some positive posts in due course.
Closed Thread