Go Back   Team-BHP > Around the Corner > Introduce yourself


Closed Thread
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 17th August 2012, 13:32   #1
BHPian
 
bullet-tooth's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2012
Location: Chennai
Posts: 75
Thanked: 20 Times
Smile From ordinary BHP to Team-BHP

Hi Everyone,

I am Avinash Rufus and I hail from Valparai. It is a hill station near Pollachi in Coimbatore district. I work for an IT company in Chennai. And yesterday I had received my “Team-BHP Membership APPROVED!” mail. I was spell bound to see the mail saying i am a prt of this esteemed community. I showed my wifey the mail and she was so happy for me and only she knows how happy I was, because the last time my registration was rejected I was depressed almost for two days and she couldn’t take that. I was like a kid who has got his long awaited remote controlled car! Couldn’t hold back my happiness to myself and called all my friends and informed the great news.

I grew up in the plantations amidst tractors and Mahindra Jeeps. We owned a premier padmini, Royal Enfield and Yezdi Roadking when I was a kid. Now we have a Wagon R, an Indica Vista, Accent, santro, R15 and KTM Duke.

I am very glad to be a part of this wonderful community and in fact very proud to call myself a Team BHPian. Thanks moderators for approving my membership and I will contribute my best to this community.

Last edited by khan_sultan : 17th August 2012 at 13:53. Reason: removed quotes
bullet-tooth is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 17th August 2012, 14:57   #2
BHPian
 
saadat1992's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2012
Location: Chennai (TN-10)
Posts: 593
Thanked: 291 Times
Default Re: From ordinary BHP to Team-BHP

Hi Avinash!
Welcome to Team-BHP!
You are the 4th Chennaiite to join in this week!
I had my first 6 registrations rejected and got mine approved the 7th time.
You hail from Valparai? Great! My home town is Pollachi!
Do start ownership threads for your rides, especially your KTM Duke!
saadat1992 is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 17th August 2012, 15:34   #3
BHPian
 
bullet-tooth's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2012
Location: Chennai
Posts: 75
Thanked: 20 Times
Post Re: From ordinary BHP to Team-BHP

Quote:
Originally Posted by saadat1992 View Post
Hi Avinash!
Welcome to Team-BHP!
You are the 4th Chennaiite to join in this week!
I had my first 6 registrations rejected and got mine approved the 7th time.
You hail from Valparai? Great! My home town is Pollachi!
Do start ownership threads for your rides, especially your KTM Duke!
Thanks saadat1992!

Great to know you are from pollachi.
Where did you study in pollachi. I did my schooling in Vishwadeepthi and PKD.
The KTM Duke is still in run in period. Will surely post the reviews after the first service.
bullet-tooth is offline  
Old 17th August 2012, 15:52   #4
Team-BHP Support
 
mobike008's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2006
Location: Hyderabad
Posts: 10,515
Thanked: 7,188 Times
Default Re: From ordinary BHP to Team-BHP

Hi Avinash,

Welcome to the forum. Do hop over quickly to the rules of the board so you are familiar with it all for a better overall experience of this wonderful forum.

Nice to see the passion which binds us all together. Look forward to your regular contribution on the forum.

See you around

Cheers
Mobike008

P.S: Btw, we share the same first name
mobike008 is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 17th August 2012, 16:46   #5
BHPian
 
saadat1992's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2012
Location: Chennai (TN-10)
Posts: 593
Thanked: 291 Times
Default Re: From ordinary BHP to Team-BHP

Actually, i was born in Pollachi but brought up in Chennai!
you studied in PKD? I heard that's a great school!

No problem. Do take your time on putting up the reviews.
saadat1992 is offline  
Old 21st August 2012, 11:58   #6
BHPian
 
bullet-tooth's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2012
Location: Chennai
Posts: 75
Thanked: 20 Times
Post Re: From ordinary BHP to Team-BHP

Quote:
Originally Posted by mobike008 View Post
Hi Avinash,

Welcome to the forum. Do hop over quickly to the rules of the board so you are familiar with it all for a better overall experience of this wonderful forum.

Nice to see the passion which binds us all together. Look forward to your regular contribution on the forum.

See you around

Cheers
Mobike008

P.S: Btw, we share the same first name
Thanks Mobike008.

Quote:
Originally Posted by saadat1992 View Post
Actually, i was born in Pollachi but brought up in Chennai!
you studied in PKD? I heard that's a great school!

No problem. Do take your time on putting up the reviews.
Of course i will. Meanwhile i am having some run in problems with the low oil indicator turning on within 5 to 6 kms.
bullet-tooth is offline  
Old 31st August 2012, 16:31   #7
Senior - BHPian
 
mallumowgli's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2010
Location: Palakkad/Coimbatore
Posts: 1,087
Thanked: 684 Times
Default Re: From ordinary BHP to Team-BHP

You are from one of the most loved places in Team-bhp. Check out the travelogues section!!

Welcome to the forum, and looking forward to your review of the Duke. And also maybe some experiences on your life at the Anamalais
mallumowgli is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 31st August 2012, 22:24   #8
BHPian
 
bullet-tooth's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2012
Location: Chennai
Posts: 75
Thanked: 20 Times
Post Re: From ordinary BHP to Team-BHP

Quote:
Originally Posted by mallumowgli View Post
You are from one of the most loved places in Team-bhp. Check out the travelogues section!!

Welcome to the forum, and looking forward to your review of the Duke. And also maybe some experiences on your life at the Anamalais
Thanks mallumowgli. Yes it is the best place on earth. Have read almost all the travelogues related to Valparai. Will share all my experience growing up in the plantations
bullet-tooth is offline  
Old 2nd September 2012, 02:05   #9
Team-BHP Support
 
ampere's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2009
Location: Bangalore
Posts: 15,349
Thanked: 8,165 Times
Default Re: From ordinary BHP to Team-BHP

So every home coming is like a visit to hill station!
And its also a beautiful drive.

Would be interested to hear about the place in its elements.
ampere is offline  
Closed Thread


Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search


Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Team-BHP stands for the TRUTH. But Skoda wants to “instigate” Team-BHP and its users! GTO The Indian Car Scene 2619 23rd July 2017 19:58
Office Firewall blocks Team-BHP - Proxying Team-BHP? shreeks Gadgets, Computers & Software 26 27th March 2017 21:05
PIC : Team-BHP Stickers on Team-BHP servers! GTO Announcements 48 12th August 2014 16:08
No Ordinary Seizure - Only 11 Supercars Brabus E V12 The International Automotive Scene 30 17th July 2013 20:47
Diffrence between an ordinary cold air intake and a ram air intake?? Vys De BlUR Technical Stuff 24 1st April 2008 12:59


All times are GMT +5.5. The time now is 15:23.

Copyright ©2000 - 2017, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks