Go Back   Team-BHP > Around the Corner > Introduce yourself

Closed Thread

Old 6th September 2012, 20:16   #1
BHPian

Talking Hello fellow BHPians

Hello fellow BHPians just recieved my approval message from team BHP today on my way back from work. I could not curtail my excitement and started jumping up and down in the metro, the others thought i was a bit crazy though .
I am rohit choudhary, 21(just turned) i was born and brought up in Pune and have completed 3 years in the field of Automobile designing form DSK International School of Design and have another 2 to go. Currently i am staying in South Delhi and interning with an automobile firm in Gurgaon.
The love for cars started at a very young age with hot wheels and matchbox car collections (like many others on this forum) which mysteriously vanished when i went to the hostel. I love classic cars from the pre war era and my favorite car brand is Delahaye, I also like commercial vehicles and would love to have a Shaktiman truck or Jonga in my driveway .The first car in the family was a white Maruti 800 then came another white Maruti, this time in the form of an esteem there is a really funny incident as at that time i was suffering from fever i was around 5 or 6 and had seen a Volkswagen camper model but could not buy it so i started crying in the market, Dad asked me to stop and said he would buy it in the evening, In the evening when he took me down to the parking lot there was no camper van scale model but a Maruti esteem (I was so ecstatic that i started running around the car ) I do not own any car as of now in Delhi but back home i use a 2002 Hyundai Santro Zip Drive while my dad has a 2009 accord
Apart from cars i like Photography, Graphic Design and I am a huge Foodie and love travelling.

Last edited by moralfibre : 7th September 2012 at 10:00. Reason: Smiley usage is restricted to just two per post. Please go through the announcements section.
Closed Thread